T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 45 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Excuse me, why I cannot watch the video when I click "click here to watch the video" ??? It just popup a black frame, but not play the video. My PC have flash player, media player, use fixfox or chrome or IE.
Does any one know ?

· Registered
156 Posts
Jeff, I really appreciate your munificent diy information.

when the previous design using Roll mode, the PE status is always ON (means paper existing). But now if refer to your new idea in order to set registration automatically, if use Sheet mode, where and how to install and trigger the PE sensor ? I guess if fix the PE several inches below the original position to let the forefront platen to trigger ?

Yesterday, I try to test it in Sheet mode, but failed. I hold the PE sensor by hand, and trigger it when the APG running, however I got the Paper light flashing alarm. And I want to know if you could start to print without any error/alarming every time?

· Registered
156 Posts
For diy dtg, I have bought two R1900, because for the first one the print head was ruined by me :-( and I bought the second. In the previous I use EK trial, however I reinstall my windows system last, now I just use the epson driver. I would reinstall EK later to try to test again.

· Registered
156 Posts
My first release dtg use the original friction drive, wood platen, original inks just for testing (sorry for my poor performing ability). Now I am building the rear and opinion drive, using PVC platen, and straight-line lead rail. When I finish the new version, I would upload some picture also.:eek:

Attachments

· Registered
156 Posts
Just finish my second release DTG, make by metal gear wheel teeth on teech without belt, and using the grey PVC all 8mm thickness. But it seems not easy to lightly push back the platen to the beginning position for the gears is tight :)

And I do not know why, I used 8mm thickness pvc, but the platen is not flat enough, one of the corner a little curl. So I change it to wood. and later change it to bamboo chopping board. It seems light and flat much more, Haha.

And Jeff, how's new dtg, you are the inspiration of mine! :) I learn a lot from you. Thank a million.

Attachments

· Registered
156 Posts
I have printed several old t-shirt just for testing, it works perfect without backlash :)

Now I do not prepare to do any change for this machine. It is fixed. Jeff's idea of adding the clutch will be excellent. I still have some ideas, but it will be my next new machine :)

· Registered
156 Posts
I know much about the inks of HONGSAM, they have different ink brand, such as JETALL for eco-solvent, JETTEXTILE for textile, HOTMe for transfer,REACTOME...

I have used their JETTEXTILE, however not good, wash-ability very bad, block the printhead. Refer to his eco-sovlent, perhaps it is not his mainstream, I even can not find it in his local market. If anyone want to use, just think it over.

· Registered
156 Posts
Jeff, I just talked to one of HONGSAM's sale person, he told me that his eco-solvent ink can NOT use to print on T-shirt, he suggest me to use his another brand JETTEXTILE for cotton textile printing, REACTOME for non-cotton printing. And he also said that his eco-solvent ink would harm the skin if you print it in t-shirt. He remind me that his eco-solvent ink is used for leather, PVC and chinaware. :)

Attachments

· Registered
156 Posts
I also have met the print slow down issue twice, it is really erratic... when it happen to slow down, I continue to print another two shirts, much slow... The resolved way is power off and wait some time.

But sometimes, even I continue to print over 20 pass or 2 hours, it still work great.

· Registered
156 Posts

Attachments

1 - 18 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.