T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering buying a vinyl cutter for printing dark color t-shirts. Does anyone know how much the average cost per printing a one color full front design on a t-shirt is with this method?

It is hard to tell, becuase when looking at the price of vinyl, websites tell you how much it costs per roll, but Im not sure how much is needed for a full front design.

Thanks for the help.

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its sold in 15" x 5yd rolls. From TLM they cost 36.75 . It think you can get it cheaper other places though. If you use a piece of vinyl that is 15" x 12" you would be able to get 15 full print shirts a roll. 36.75 / 15 would be 2.45 per shirt. That seems reasonable (I guess)... That would be about 3.75 for a printed dark shirt. I think you can charge more for dark t-shirts though. Anyone know a place that is cheaper for vinyl rolls? Is there a particular type of vinyl that you use for t-shirt transfers, or can you buy any roll of vinyl?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.