T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,086 Posts
11x11 or so is probably a good estimate for a large print; this will cover a good portion of a shirt for most sizes. If you really want a FULL print, you might consider as high as 13x17, and probably only for larger shirt sizes. A normal text-only shirt would probably be around 11x5.

Take whatever estimates you can make here and divide that by the size of the whole roll. I'd kinda be interested in the answer too (though I haven't seriously looking at getting a cutter, yet).

· Registered
2,086 Posts
lawaughn: Vinyl transfers are just that - vinyl cut to a design, then transfered to a t-shirt with a heat press. It'll feel a little bit stiff, but not really in a bad way; some people prefer them to a screen print, even.

Vinyl and Flock are essentially the same; flock is just felt-like (so it has a smooth, fur-like feel so to speak) instead of flat. Flex is along the same lines too, I believe, but I think there are some differences...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.