Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

[ZAZZLE] Zazzle T-shirt Quality

Like Tree9Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 27th, 2012 Feb 27, 2012 9:56:16 AM -   #16 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Zazzle T-shirt Quality

I have been very happy with the two Zazzle shirts I have purchased. My favorite is the Bella t-shirt because it is more stretchy and form fitting, but the Hans one is nice and thick. I just do not like how big the Hans one is on my body, and I would prefer something a bit more form fitting. My shirts have not faded because I am extremely careful about washing these by hand, just like I used to do with the iron on transfer shirts I made myself. The plus side to the Zazzle shirts is these do not crack over time, like the iron on transfer ones do. I really need to make some silk screening shirts with my own designs, but it is not something I have got into as of yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2014 Jun 11, 2014 7:07:28 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

American Apparel, just like American beer companies could sell sand to the arabs. They get people thinking daft crap like "thin is in" and get to sell mediocre clobber to you guys by passing it off as something fasionable. It's just like Coors and their bad beer. Cool it to 4 ºC and below and the punters mouths will be too frosty to realise they're drinking cow urine.

Old June 11th, 2014 Jun 11, 2014 7:30:37 PM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoche
Hello,

I am about to order a Zazzle test shirt and would like to know from experienced users whether the shirt quality is "Toilet Paper" thin or whether it is of a heavier quality.

Jim
You have it backward. Heavier shirts are seen as lower quality. AA shirts are very good quality. Thin is not "toilet paper". Thin is soft and better.

The Following User Says Thank You to deepbluex For This Useful Post:
blackcheese (June 11th, 2014)

Old June 12th, 2014 Jun 12, 2014 7:53:11 AM -   #19 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_777
Design looks like it was glued on, has a white outline and the edges look pixelated.
If your designs are saved with anti-aliasing you will get the white border around your prints. I would recommend 300 dpi and saved as png for any DTG printing.

Old September 26th, 2014 Sep 26, 2014 6:20:04 AM -   #20 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Mary

Thanks for those reviews, BassTard!

Old October 20th, 2016 Oct 20, 2016 11:10:38 AM -   #21 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: landon

Quote:
Originally Posted by splathead
Zazzle uses several different shirts. If you are looking for the more traditional heavyweight tee, choose their basic.

FYI, the American Apparels are hardly 'cheap'. Many, myself included, think it is one of the best tees on the market. Perhaps you bought the burnout model, which is made to be toilet paper thin?
im looking for a brown kunninmindz shirt 4xl is there any way to contact them to get it if there sold out?
email me [email protected]

This is a discussion about Zazzle T-shirt Quality that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in