Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

Is Zazzle For Me?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 16th, 2008 Sep 16, 2008 3:22:11 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Question Is Zazzle For Me?

I have a very busy printing company and I recently started doing T Shirts and Promotional Products.
Normally I do short run T Shirts with Vinyl and 15 or more I get Plastisol Transfers. Anyway, my phone rings off the hook with people wanting full color T Shirts. Is this a good company to print and blindship for me? I don't need their free website, It won't do me any good because i don't sell designs. Can someone clarify this for me.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 16th, 2008 Sep 16, 2008 4:37:30 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mike

Default Re: Is Zazzle For Me?

I've got the exact situation. We do mostly vinyl signs, wraps, and banners. But we've started dabbling in shirts and its taking alot of time away from what I'm really good at (and profitable at). What I've done is find a good person to sublet too. We sell the work and send all of the designs etc to our sublet printer (locally) they do the work and we pick it up and deliver to the customer. The customer has no idea that we didn't handle the whole process. By keeping the sublet printer local we feel we have more control, and we can also do vinyl work for his clients. It works out well for everyone, and networking with the businesses around you never hurts either. Hope that helps.

Old September 16th, 2008 Sep 16, 2008 5:37:19 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,023 Times in 3,228 Posts

I don't think zazzle is a fit for people who are looking to print customer artwork and still make a profit.

Zazzle is more for people who are selling "their own" art/designs/slogans directly to retail (like retail price in a clothing store) customers.

You just need someone who has a DTG printer who can do "contract printing" for you so you can still make a profit on the order.

Zazzle is more for artists who want to make money on their own artwork by selling direct to the end consumer. Not really a Business to Business type site.

Old May 22nd, 2010 May 22, 2010 1:49:03 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: JACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
I don't think zazzle is a fit for people who are looking to print customer artwork and still make a profit.

Zazzle is more for people who are selling "their own" art/designs/slogans directly to retail (like retail price in a clothing store) customers.

You just need someone who has a DTG printer who can do "contract printing" for you so you can still make a profit on the order.

Zazzle is more for artists who want to make money on their own artwork by selling direct to the end consumer. Not really a Business to Business type site.
Take a look XOCart.com. You can have a fulling products customization shopping cart

Old June 5th, 2010 Jun 5, 2010 10:17:53 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Joe

best of luck

Old March 26th, 2011 Mar 26, 2011 8:41:32 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Doug

Answers my question....thanks

This is a discussion about Is Zazzle For Me? that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in