Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

incoropating zazzle's store into my existing website

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 13th, 2008 Apr 13, 2008 4:06:13 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Heywood
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default incoropating zazzle's store into my existing website

Hi,
I'm still deciding if zazzle is the right clothing fulfilment shop to use. I have an existing website site and I want to add a zazzle store to my site because I like the product offerings and the user friendly software of zazzle.

Can I incorporate a zazzle store on my site under my own domain? Can my web users stay within the boundaries of my site or will the be directed to my zazzle store under zazzle.com control. My website is very visible but I don't want the web traffic leaving my site. But, I do want to sell custom products with the help of a full service fulfillment shop so I don't have to get my hands involved with the daily details. Is there a way for me to make this work?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 15th, 2008 Apr 15, 2008 1:40:04 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,023 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: incoropating zazzle's store into my existing website

I don't think Zazzle offers a way for you to keep the customers on your site. They have to process the payments securely on their end, so the customer will need to be transferred to them at some point.

They do have an API available that allows for some customization on your website (if you can do the programming to integrate it with your website)

Old February 15th, 2009 Feb 15, 2009 5:09:16 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Can I take the customer's order on my site, do everything related to payment, etc. and then just:

* Send a product graphic to ZZ for POD?
* Have ZZ ship to the customer (with no label, or my label)?

I am looking for a "silent" fulfillment company, and would love to use ZZ.

Old February 16th, 2009 Feb 16, 2009 3:18:27 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Myron

they won't be silent

Old May 22nd, 2010 May 22, 2010 1:52:29 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: JACK

Take a look XOCart.com. You can have a fulling products customization shopping cart.

Old June 24th, 2010 Jun 24, 2010 9:07:33 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

There is no way to use zazzle and integrate the products to your store in the way you want it. I will describe for how it works.

1st way: Use the zazzle store builder tool. Its a simple php script which will show a grid of your products. It will show a product thumbnail, title, description and price. As soon as somebody clicks on the thumbnail they will end up at the product page on zazzle. No way to get back to your site except for the back button in the browser.

2nd way: Use the provided html code, that can be found on every product page. Integrate it into your website. Same as way 1. Click on thumbnail will forward you to zazzle.

There are other tools but all work the same way. There is no way to let your visitors order on your site.

Old June 30th, 2010 Jun 30, 2010 7:29:24 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Serge

Arrow Re: incoropating zazzle's store into my existing website

Quote:
Originally Posted by heywood_j2
Hi,
I'm still deciding if zazzle is the right clothing fulfilment shop to use. I have an existing website site and I want to add a zazzle store to my site because I like the product offerings and the user friendly software of zazzle.

Can I incorporate a zazzle store on my site under my own domain? Can my web users stay within the boundaries of my site or will the be directed to my zazzle store under zazzle.com control. My website is very visible but I don't want the web traffic leaving my site. But, I do want to sell custom products with the help of a full service fulfillment shop so I don't have to get my hands involved with the daily details. Is there a way for me to make this work?
The answer to your question is – no. It cannot be done through Zazzle the way you describe. However, considering numerous benefits of Zazzle and multiple tools available for integration, you might want to consider trying them anyways.
Also, please keep in mind that they have excellent referral program, where you can promote and sell other Zazzle artists’ products through your external website, earning 15% referral fees on each sale.

Old July 13th, 2010 Jul 13, 2010 4:13:32 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirt4you
There is no way to use zazzle and integrate the products to your store in the way you want it. I will describe for how it works.

1st way: Use the zazzle store builder tool. Its a simple php script which will show a grid of your products. It will show a product thumbnail, title, description and price. As soon as somebody clicks on the thumbnail they will end up at the product page on zazzle. No way to get back to your site except for the back button in the browser.

2nd way: Use the provided html code, that can be found on every product page. Integrate it into your website. Same as way 1. Click on thumbnail will forward you to zazzle.

There are other tools but all work the same way. There is no way to let your visitors order on your site.
I read a very brief extract about the Zazzle API today...isn't this a 3rd option? I'm not actually sure what it does, but surely it can be utilized to bring Zazzle products into your own website?

Old July 13th, 2010 Jul 13, 2010 4:51:33 AM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeThePeg
I read a very brief extract about the Zazzle API today...isn't this a 3rd option? I'm not actually sure what it does, but surely it can be utilized to bring Zazzle products into your own website?
Yes if you have programming knowledge I am sure you can use the API as a 3rd option. It still will not offer the things the threadstarter wants to do.

Old July 14th, 2010 Jul 14, 2010 3:26:02 AM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirt4you
Yes if you have programming knowledge I am sure you can use the API as a 3rd option. It still will not offer the things the threadstarter wants to do.
Ok, fair enough. What is the Zazzle API capable of doing though....I haven't actually seen an examples of it in action!

Old July 14th, 2010 Jul 14, 2010 5:05:52 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeThePeg
Ok, fair enough. What is the Zazzle API capable of doing though....I haven't actually seen an examples of it in action!
Here is an example Seller Wednesday Guest Blog – Creating a Website with the Zazzle API « Zazzle Blog

Old September 22nd, 2010 Sep 22, 2010 3:41:28 AM -   #12 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

hmm is there any other shop besides Zazzle who can b the silent supplier???

Old March 18th, 2018 Mar 18, 2018 9:11:26 PM -   #13 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Yes you can. However, you would very much be involved with the entire process. You can list any item to sell on your site. When a customer makes an order on your site they can checkout with you, however, zazzle would not be aware of the order. You would physically have to monitor your orders and place them yourself direct with zazzle.

This is a discussion about incoropating zazzle's store into my existing website that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in