Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

How do I CANCEL a Zazzle Shop?!?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 18th, 2008 Jan 18, 2008 5:30:27 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Chani
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default How do I CANCEL a Zazzle Shop?!?

I'm getting REALLY irritated with Zazzle!

I asked them over 6 months ago to CANCEL my shop for several reason. First, I wasn't making any sales...but then again, whenever I viewed my shop, I couldn't see my designs, which prolly means that no one else could, too. I could see OTHER'S designs, but not my own. Second, we bought equipment and started making our OWN shirts. I just didn't need Zazzle anymore for those shirts, anyway.

They don't give you any user controls to cancel any designs, and they won't let you close your shop on your own. You need to contact them to do anything that you should have full control over.

Oh, and they never cancelled one my products when I asked them to, too. That was almost a year ago.

Do they have the legal right to continue to try to sell my designs? Don't I have any legal recourse at all?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 19th, 2008 Jan 19, 2008 12:11:39 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: David

Lightbulb Re: How do I CANCEL a Zazzle Shop?!?

It's now possible to delete your designs instantly at Zazzle; I don't know about canceling an account though... What really sounds weird is that you couldn't view your designs but could view others'.

Old January 19th, 2008 Jan 19, 2008 12:15:05 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Default Re: How do I CANCEL a Zazzle Shop?!?

Yeah. The issue of not being able to view my own designs in my store setting is what first turned me off, especially since I could view others' designs.

But I've had my fill of them. I just want out.

I may open a CafePress store, tho, for designs that I can't print myself (I'm still very leary of inkjet transfers).

Thanks for letting me know that I can cancel a design myself now. I haven't logged into my account for a little while, but I'll do that and just cancel all of them.

Thanks again!

Old January 20th, 2008 Jan 20, 2008 2:08:17 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: David

Yeah, there are lots of things at Zazzle that still need to be improved, like the fact that it's not possible to arrange products in your gallery just the way you want them (just to name one example); but, on the whole, they seem to be genuinely listening to users' suggestions and acting on them, so it's probable that many of these kinks in their system will be resolved in the short term.

Old January 23rd, 2008 Jan 23, 2008 2:30:34 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,029 Times in 3,228 Posts

Were you ever able to get your account canceled, Chani?

I think it can be done by email.

Old January 23rd, 2008 Jan 23, 2008 2:41:25 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I haven't tried since I posted this.

I think what I'll do is cancel all of my items and then try again. What good is an empty store to them?

I tried through email several times, each time saying they were working on it, but it remains open.

Old January 29th, 2008 Jan 29, 2008 10:33:07 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Okay, I've deleted all of my products now and deleted my profile information, so if they want to waste space with my account, that's up to them.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Old May 5th, 2008 May 5, 2008 2:58:48 PM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Chani,

You might want to do a search on your stuff at Zazzle and make doubly sure that your designs are not still floating around. I have heard others complain of this. I am an increasingly disgruntled Zazzler myself.

Old May 8th, 2008 May 8, 2008 9:35:04 PM -   #9 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: deej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chani
Yeah. The issue of not being able to view my own designs in my store setting is what first turned me off, especially since I could view others' designs.
This can happen if you have your account set to view "G" rated items (the default) and you only create "PG" or "R" rated items. You simply wouldn't be able to view your own items until you changed your default rating, but could see others' items (as long as they too were "G" rated).

That's my guess, anyway - I've seen the scenario I described happen time and again. Might be nice to have a warning pop up and say "Hey fool! You won't be able to see this PG-rated item you just created since your account is set to view only G-rated stuff!" Well, probably more politically correct than the dialog box I describe...

And Sofia, are you just a hater by nature, or do you have some specific complaint?

Old May 9th, 2008 May 9, 2008 3:28:13 AM -   #10 (permalink)
Be nice, this is my first post :)

I earned a lot of money ( 700 designs on my Zalle online), people are buying my stuff but Zazzlers did nothing about my checks! Checks are just not coming to my adress. I have one shirt from Zazzle, shiping is ok when you are buying stuff, but when they have to send you a check they will drive you mad doing nothing. I am missing a lot of money, there is no replay to my emails! I do not recomend Zazzle

Sofia Youshi

Last edited by Rodney; May 16th, 2008 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: removed bashing

Old May 9th, 2008 May 9, 2008 3:44:23 AM -   #11 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: deej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia Youshi
I earned a lot of money ( 700 designs on my Zalle online), people are buying my stuff but Zazzlers did nothing about my checks! Checks are just not coming to my adress. I have one shirt from Zazzle, shiping is ok when you are buying stuff, but when they have to send you a check they will drive you mad doing nothing. I am missing a lot of money, there is no replay to my emails! I do not recomend Zazzle

Sofia Youshi
OK, are you sure you have your account information set up correctly for payments? I see you are not from the U.S., which means you'll probably want to use a PayPal set-up. Is that what you have specified? Also, please realize that you won't get any payment until you have a total of at least $25 of commissions (royalties plus referrals).

You do understand that you don't get money just for making designs, only when someone actually buys things from your shop, right?

I know many other people are receiving their payments with no problem, so I don't know why you would be singled out otherwise. Unless, like I mention, your settings are incomplete or wrong?

Last edited by Rodney; May 16th, 2008 at 12:42 PM..

This is a discussion about How do I CANCEL a Zazzle Shop?!? that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in