Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

Talking Food Contest, $1000 Cash Prize

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 1st, 2007 Aug 1, 2007 2:59:44 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Talking Food Contest, $1000 Cash Prize

Hey Everyone,

I’m a new intern at Zazzle trying to get the word out to all of you talented artists. My first project has been a recently announced design contest. The theme is Talking Foods and I’d love to see your artwork. It’s easy to join and there’s a $1,000 cash prize plus an additional ten winners get their product on us. Use the link below to take a look. It’s my first contest so I’d appreciate any input you guys may have. Thanks!

Zazzle Contests

Regards,
Jeff P, Zazzle Intern

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 2nd, 2008 Mar 2, 2008 4:58:40 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Shaun

Default Re: Talking Food Contest, $1000 Cash Prize

lol, thats awesome...wow creative way of marketing

Old August 21st, 2008 Aug 21, 2008 5:49:50 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Now I have been with Zazzle for some time now and have never gotten any offers like the one i just read from you! why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZazzleTeam
Hey Everyone,

Iím a new intern at Zazzle trying to get the word out to all of you talented artists. My first project has been a recently announced design contest. The theme is Talking Foods and Iíd love to see your artwork. Itís easy to join and thereís a $1,000 cash prize plus an additional ten winners get their product on us. Use the link below to take a look. Itís my first contest so Iíd appreciate any input you guys may have. Thanks!

Zazzle Contests

Regards,
Jeff P, Zazzle Intern

Old August 21st, 2008 Aug 21, 2008 5:53:18 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,029 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel
Now I have been with Zazzle for some time now and have never gotten any offers like the one i just read from you! why is that?
This wasn't an offer to anyone it was just a repost from the Zazzle site news from over a year ago.

Old August 21st, 2008 Aug 21, 2008 6:49:22 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

ok ...sorry but i still have to ask do we as zazzlers have to go to the news site to find out about Contests? should that not be emailed out to the zazzle members? and why iis it that with all the changes going on at zazzle that we can't get a html NEWS Letter Script added along with our fan club or a membership mailer this would be a great add on that would help members promote monthly sales and campaign drives! these are some ideas i have pushed for and have seen nothing as of yet?

other things would be an all black hat, and sleave prints? wrap or all over prints would be wild as well even if zazzle had to partner with an outside source...I have had many bands ask me to design some and could not give them what they wanted....lost sales bummer

Last edited by sunnydayz; August 21st, 2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: removed url per forum guidelines, please feel free to add it to signature in profile.

Old August 21st, 2008 Aug 21, 2008 7:00:04 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

sunnydayz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: BobbieLee
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,638 Times in 1,068 Posts

It might be best to start a new thread with your questions as most people that use zazzle may not look in a contest thread and see them. If you start a new thread with your questions you may get more feedback. I would also maybe try contacting zazzle about ideas you might have as to what would make their site work more efficiently for you.

Old August 22nd, 2008 Aug 22, 2008 6:48:47 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,029 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
ok ...sorry but i still have to ask do we as zazzlers have to go to the news site to find out about Contests? should that not be emailed out to the zazzle members? and why iis it that with all the changes going on at zazzle that we can't get a html NEWS Letter Script added along with our fan club or a membership mailer this would be a great add on that would help members promote monthly sales and campaign drives! these are some ideas i have pushed for and have seen nothing as of yet?
Zazzle does have a full HTML newsletter. I've gotten several as a zazzle member.

It wasn't any separate "news site". Sorry if I didn't clarify, the same information was posted on Zazzle.com

That seems like a logical place to go for zazzle news.

Quote:
rap or all over prints would be wild as well even if zazzle had to partner with an outside source...I have had many bands ask me to design some and could not give them what they wanted....lost sales bummer
I don't work for zazzle, but from what I know about wrap around prints, they would never work for print on demand printing.

If bands asked you to design some, you're not limited to zazzle. Design some, get them to pay, and find a screen printer to do the work.

This is a discussion about Talking Food Contest, $1000 Cash Prize that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in