Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

[ZAZZLE] Is Zazzle a scam or safe company?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 11th, 2013 Mar 11, 2013 11:42:51 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Smile Is Zazzle a scam or safe company?

Is Zazzle a good company? I was thinking about open a store there. What do you think?
Do they pay for everything shopkeepers sell ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 11th, 2013 Mar 11, 2013 12:22:48 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Re: Is Zazzle a scam or safe company?

I don't know much about the nuts and bolts, but can assure you that Zazzle is a large, very reputable company with many satisfied customers and suppliers.

Old March 11th, 2013 Mar 11, 2013 12:24:17 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Bryan

I used zazzle for some pins when it was still kinda new and made like $400 in a month. You basically get a royalty from the product that you can kinda set yourself. It's not a huge chunk but if you can sell large quantities is could be worth it. I have never actually seen the quality of any shirts from there, not sure how they look.

Old March 11th, 2013 Mar 11, 2013 12:38:46 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanR
I used zazzle for some pins when it was still kinda new and made like $400 in a month. You basically get a royalty from the product that you can kinda set yourself. It's not a huge chunk but if you can sell large quantities is could be worth it. I have never actually seen the quality of any shirts from there, not sure how they look.

Do you know what is the best print on demand to make money ?

Old March 11th, 2013 Mar 11, 2013 12:41:03 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Bryan

Zazzle is pretty popular as far as custom shirt stores. I've noticed when i search certain things theres always a zazzle store for it.

Old March 17th, 2013 Mar 17, 2013 9:36:59 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: BadTuna Bob

I've been using Zazzle for many years to sell my brand and they have been very good in terms of their quality and customer support.

Old June 17th, 2016 Jun 17, 2016 10:32:47 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Hating Zazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtuna1
I've been using Zazzle for many years to sell my brand and they have been very good in terms of their quality and customer support.
Zazzle is either permanently hacked or they have an insider ... 3 of my copyrighted images showed up for sale on Amazon.com and they were the high quality images that Zazzle (and only Zazzle) had. Zazzle has a huge form for all of their customers to fill out to identify their stuff on Amazon.com. This has been going on for years, as far as I can make out from information online.

I am dealing with Amazon every day now about my Copyright Images that came from Zazzle. I have deleted all of my images from Zazzle but they have already been stolen and sold to others.

DO NOT USE ZAZZLE unless you are willing to see your design "shipped and sold from China" (and other places) on Amazon. The nightmare will never end.

Old December 22nd, 2017 Dec 22, 2017 2:16:06 PM -   #8 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzlesucks
Zazzle is either permanently hacked or they have an insider ... 3 of my copyrighted images showed up for sale on Amazon.com and they were the high quality images that Zazzle (and only Zazzle) had. Zazzle has a huge form for all of their customers to fill out to identify their stuff on Amazon.com. This has been going on for years, as far as I can make out from information online.

I am dealing with Amazon every day now about my Copyright Images that came from Zazzle. I have deleted all of my images from Zazzle but they have already been stolen and sold to others.

DO NOT USE ZAZZLE unless you are willing to see your design "shipped and sold from China" (and other places) on Amazon. The nightmare will never end.
You are so right. It's 2017. I've had my designs on zazzle since around 2005. I originally had probably almost a hundred and THOUGHT that when you delete them from their site, then the designs were off their server. At least that's what they would have you believe. But I deleted all but about 10 about 2 or 3 years ago because I wasn't really making much money on Zazzle and I really stopped paying attention but I still should have been getting some royalties. So I just tried to log into the account and I couldn't and contacted zazzle and they said they don't have any record of my account. WTF? Then out of curiosity I searched the name of my greeting cards, NZinga Greeting Cards, and over 50 designs came up in their search engine for sale INCLUDING designs I definitely know I deleted YEARS ago. Who knows how much money and how many years they've been using my designs after I'm thinking they were deleted from their servers? They are shady as hell. Now they want to tell me all they can do is delete my account. Well, what about all the money you have been making off of my designs without my consent, crooks? Definitely, don't use them. There is NO reason that they should still have your designs on their servers AFTER you have deleted them. I always had a nagging suspicion they could be printing thousands of your designs without your knowledge and just giving you peanuts. How would you be able to confirm?

This is a discussion about Is Zazzle a scam or safe company? that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in