Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > T-Shirt Fulfillment Services > Zazzle
Discuss the Zazzle service and features. Please note: this is not an "official" Zazzle sponsored forum, it is a peer to peer community for current and future Zazzle members. Visit Zazzle.

Zazzle layout

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 1st, 2005 Dec 1, 2005 5:30:47 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jock
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Zazzle layout

Not sure how to put this and get my point accross.
I use cp a lot for my sites and have built my site around them because
of the ease of the layout. The transition between site and shop is great.
I would love to do the same for my zazzle products.
I don't like the way zazzle has thier personal shops laid out. period! This has been my setback the whole time so I haven't been using them much. Well
besides the no control over mark up.
But i think the 17% is a better incentive now. the no coupons or no products sales is a major set back also. whats the deal with that?
any way, The problem I am having is figuring out a way to incorperate the zazzle products into my site without having to do just link overs. Anyone know of a better way to do this? I've had teams purchase well over 500 dollars of products per design with the zazzle products. I'd like to do more with that and go a little futher with it in other areas.
I just need an easier way to do it so i can keep up with a customer base.

I am a raster graphics person so screen print is out. I've tried to deal with that over the summer and being just one person, I got so far behind in my work that i couldn't catch up with either. which was a bad deal for me cause i lost time and customers, and still to this date havent opened up my custom design team shop again this year. i learned what i can do and what i cant do in my abalities. so that is a plus for me. time to move on.
thats what happened to that for those of you here that remember my persuing it here.

Jock

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 1st, 2005 Dec 1, 2005 8:36:04 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,023 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Zazzle layout

If your question is how to setup a custom shop with Zazzle without having to do linkovers, then I think the answer is, there isn't a way.

That's just one of the differences with the way Zazzle is setup and functions.

And you don't have to have vector graphics with screen printing. High resolution raster graphics are used all the times (that's all I know how to create as well).

Old December 3rd, 2005 Dec 3, 2005 9:16:22 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

thats a real shame with them. I love thier image size. The t-shirts are great.
And never any promotion codes or sales. ? I've noticed each time they post here, they seem to disapear after you ask them about a promo coupon. Prob someone just advertising for them.

Old December 3rd, 2005 Dec 3, 2005 9:29:49 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
And you don't have to have vector graphics with screen printing. High resolution raster graphics are used all the times (that's all I know how to create as well).
well, theres a can of worms opened. I've looked at spreadshirt and a few others.. vector graphics. the only one i've seen to not use it would be 99 dogs. I dunno. I've tried hitting the local shops and the same.. vector or the squegee type plus found some info on what some do that just amazed me. maybe i just asked the wrong dern questions. would love to get something going with it but i just burned up to much time with it earlier this year. cost me customers and made a few others mad. not good.

Old December 3rd, 2005 Dec 3, 2005 9:33:22 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,023 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtn910
well, theres a can of worms opened. I've looked at spreadshirt and a few others.. vector graphics. the only one i've seen to not use it would be 99 dogs. I dunno.
Neither of those places are screen printing shops. Spreadshirt uses flock/flex printing and heat press for light garments and 99 dogs uses some sort of vinyl printing process.

I do wish the Zazzle folk would answer more questions here that are posted, but to be fair, they did finally post a coupon code.

Old December 4th, 2005 Dec 4, 2005 4:26:11 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi mtn910,

Just wanted to let you know that we are running a promotion for free ground shipping (promo code: ZAZZLEFS1205) through December 7. I replied to Rodney's earlier posts two days ago.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Best,
JoshR

Old May 14th, 2011 May 14, 2011 9:06:30 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jason

Sry I'm new so this may be a dumb question, but what is raster graphics?

Old May 21st, 2011 May 21, 2011 8:12:11 PM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

A PNG or JPG would be a raster image file. A vector based image could be resized without any loss of quality. A raster image is loosing in quality when you try to make it bigger for example.

This is a discussion about Zazzle layout that was posted in the Zazzle section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in