Creation PCUT 730 Won't Cut - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Vinyl Cutters (Plotters) and Transfers

Vinyl Cutters and Transfers Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat pressed vinyl transfers. Popular and new types of vinyl media, suppliers, vinyl cutters /plotters, press times, quality, how to instructions and more can be found in this heat press sub forum.

Creation PCUT 730 Won't Cut

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 7th, 2016 Jul 7, 2016 4:30:39 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Chris
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Creation PCUT 730 Won't Cut

I have a Creation PCUT 730. I've always used it on the same computer with windows 7. I can't use that one anymore though. I initially hooked it up to a new one with windows 10 and downloaded the only driver I know of from cutterpros.com and it worked with signcut, but the next time I went to cut it wouldn't work. In signcut where you set up the cutter, it would always say "creation usb" for the output device port, but that's gone. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling signcut and the same with the driver with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 7th, 2016 Jul 7, 2016 4:54:02 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Brian Hahn
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Creation PCUT 730 Won't Cut

My guess is that your computer re-recognized the cutter and this time assigned the Bossa driver to it instead of the CutterPros driver. Go to your device manager. Unplug the cutter and replug it in and look at what changes, that is your cutter. If it assigned a different driver (such as the Bossa) then right click on it, update the driver, choose from compatible drivers and select the CutterPros driver. It should then work again.

Old July 7th, 2016 Jul 7, 2016 5:58:41 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Chris
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It did exactly what you said. I replaced it with the correct driver but for some reason it didn't work. It still doesn show up on signcut.

Sent from my SM-S820L using T-Shirt Forums

Old July 7th, 2016 Jul 7, 2016 6:28:39 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Brian Hahn
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Try resetting the cutter. This is done by pressing the two red limit switches simultaneously.
Then close and reopen SignCut.

This is a discussion about Creation PCUT 730 Won't Cut that was posted in the Vinyl Cutters (Plotters) and Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in