[VELOCI-JET] Velocijet XL - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Veloci-Jet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future owners of the Veloci-Jet DTG machine manufactured by Equipment Zone.

[VELOCI-JET] Velocijet XL

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 2nd, 2019 Jul 2, 2019 12:11:31 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Velocijet XL

I have a Velocijet we are no longer using. It needs a new printer head. Everything else in great condition. Located in LA area...name a price!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jul 19, 2019 9:25:56 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Velocijet XL

Hi,
I have a friend in SAN ANTONIO TEXAS area also selling his for $3,000
I believe it uses the Epson R1900 Engine.
I see them on ebay for $8,000

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Veloci-Jet-...sAAOSwrddY8Bg2

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Veloci-Jet-...i:202540901921

Manual here:
https://www.garmentprinterink.com/Ve...er-review.html

This machine was SGIA PRODUCT OF THE YEAR.

Equipment Zone Wins SGIA Product of the Year Award for Veloci-Jet XL Direct-to-Garment Printer

A team of industry professionals has selected Equipment Zone’s Veloci-Jet XL Direct-to-Garment Printer as the SGIA Product of the Year in the Direct to Garment Inkjet Printers category.

The Veloci-Jet XL is an innovative digital direct-to-garment printer that provides exceptional value, speed and reliability. Ink costs up to 60% less on the Veloci-Jet XL than competing direct-to-garment printers.

A unique combination of features, like a shirt holder that lets users print two shirts at a time and a “Closed” Bag Ink System means that the Veloci-Jet XL is very fast and easy to use. It prints directly onto t-shirts, sweatshirts, canvas, and other textiles, with a maximum printable area of 13” x 24”.

“We are thrilled to have won the SGIA Product of the Year Award,” said Harry Oster, President of Equipment Zone. “The Veloci-Jet XL Printer shows our commitment to excellence. We want our customers making money, with a printer that is world-class: fast print speeds, unmatched color accuracy and excellent customer support.”

The printer is sold as a complete package. Users receive everything they need to start printing, including art software and RIP software. Equipment Zone also offers the printer as a package with its SpeedTreater Automatic Pretreatment System.

"The Product of the Year competition recognizes the top equipment and supplies currently on the market that are advancing the specialty imaging industry," said Michael Robertson, SGIA's President and CEO. "Winners represent the best consumables and output devices that offer faster, higher quality output for the wide-format digital market."

Equipment Zone manufactures the Veloci-Jet XL Direct Inkjet-to-Garment Printer, the SpeedTreater Automatic Pretreatment System, and is an international supplier of new and used digital garment printing equipment and supplies for many printer brands.

www.equipmentzone.com

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jul 19, 2019 11:34:10 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi,
I would be willing to sell my unit, plus accessories, for 4K. I have all the available platens and dongles. Other than needing a new printer head, it is in great condition.

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jul 19, 2019 12:51:43 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danderson1415
Hi,
I would be willing to sell my unit, plus accessories, for 4K. I have all the available platens and dongles. Other than needing a new printer head, it is in great condition.
Do you know if it will take a standard R1900 printhead from an EPSON R1900 ?

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jul 19, 2019 3:23:45 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

https://www.garmentprinterink.com/sh...rint-head.html

This website sells parts for the Velocijet XL. All printer parts for this printer are Epson.

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jul 19, 2019 3:27:43 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thanks, $1,500 vs a used R1900 for $300 on ebay, big diff. This is why I wanted to see if a used but clean R1900 printhead will work.

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jul 19, 2019 8:35:53 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Are you in LA or proximity?

This is a discussion about Velocijet XL that was posted in the Veloci-Jet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in