[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - URGENT - t-shirt vinyl required Milton Keynes / Luton - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > United Kingdom
T-Shirt information for the UK

[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - URGENT - t-shirt vinyl required Milton Keynes / Luton

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 24th, 2015 Jul 24, 2015 12:31:46 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Stu
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default URGENT - t-shirt vinyl required Milton Keynes / Luton

OK, I've made a boo boo and I need to do half a dozen t-shirts before Sunday.
Had I have known about 4 or 5 hours ago, I could have gone to TMT which is about 20 minutes away, but no I didn't know.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get about 2 metres of black and a metre of white? Silly small amounts, I know, but it's one of those "leads to bigger things" jobs (6 now, 12 next month, around 100 later in the year).

I'm in Leighton Buzzard which is between Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Luton and happy to drive a little way. Stupid thing is, hobbycraft do it, but it's ridiculous - about £11.95 for half a metre and I'm making nothing on the job as it is!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 25th, 2015 Jul 25, 2015 12:26:41 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Derek
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Default Re: URGENT - t-shirt vinyl required Milton Keynes / Luton

It's going to be a 'bite the bullet' job Stu.
Just get 'em done I'm afraid.

Old July 25th, 2015 Jul 25, 2015 12:36:31 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Stu
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: URGENT - t-shirt vinyl required Milton Keynes / Luton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekzion
It's going to be a 'bite the bullet' job Stu.
Just get 'em done I'm afraid.
Yup, looks like it. Cheers for the response

Maybe this is a business opportunity.......

This is a discussion about URGENT - t-shirt vinyl required Milton Keynes / Luton that was posted in the United Kingdom section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in