[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > United Kingdom
T-Shirt information for the UK

[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 16th, 2011 May 16, 2011 2:20:17 AM -   #1 (permalink)
MUK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Ralawise

Has anyone had any major problems using ralawise?

I recently place a few orders and had an issue with nearly every order. They had overcharged me from the invoice amount on two orders (totaling over £45.)

On other orders, they had added and charged me for catalogues i hadn't asked for.

Stock was missing from nearly every order, including 50 t-shirts just completely missing in one size. Other orders had as many as 37 missing in a single size.

I have so far rang their customer services line 6 times across a 3 week span and they've fixed very tiny issues, as soon as it comes to fixing the major problems i get nowhere with them. I've today had to take legal action as i feel i've given them plenty of time to sort it out with myself.

One order i had scissors missing (embroidery) and they told me originally they would sort it out as it was Madeira's fault, despite them having both pairs of scissors in stock, they had to wait for Madeira to send them first.

Am i the only customer to receive such bad customer service?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2011 May 16, 2011 2:51:46 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Phil

Default Re: Ralawise

Ive used them a few times in the last few months and I havent had any of the problems you have had. I only really use them now for the AWDis hoodies and use BTC and Pencarrie for everything else. Sorry to hear about your problems with them.

Old May 21st, 2011 May 21, 2011 6:07:19 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

We tried Ralawise for a few orders but I get the impression they take a web order and transfer it manually to another system which I'm guessing accounted for the few errors we had with orders.

We carried on with BTC & Elms who have been faultless.

Pencarrie should IMO just quit with all the chocolates, pens and promo **** and just give better prices.

Old May 22nd, 2011 May 22, 2011 10:17:41 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Ed

Hi Vuego100,

I am the sales manager for Ralawise and I think came in to see you a few months ago? I notice that you state here that you tried us for a few orders and had some issues? To clarify, online orders go automatically through our system so this shouldn't have caused an issue.

My e-mail address is [email protected]RAlawise.com or you can get me on 07788184385 if you'd like to discuss.

Ed Freeman

Old May 22nd, 2011 May 22, 2011 10:19:48 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Ed

Hi MUK,

I am sorry to hear about your problems with Ralawise.

I am a sales manager for the company and so would like to see if I can help in someway to try and iron out these issues as it seems that you haven't had adequate responses so far!

If you would like to contact me my destils are [email protected]RAlawise.com 07788184385

Regards

Old May 22nd, 2011 May 22, 2011 11:22:47 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I use Ralawise a lot,
very rare do we have problems, no more or less so than anybody else, btc etc.
They do respond quite quickly if we follow their returns procedures.
Had just 1 issue lately where our purchaser that places the supplier orders wanted a particular product next day and wanted assurances that they had them on the shelf as stock was low online, he was told by the girl that she had been to the shelf to check and they were definately in stock and he would get them so he didnt need to order from BTC. The products didnt show the next day and when we queried it, she hadnt put the order on....
doh!
Now I have been in Ralawise's warehouse and it is quite efficient so I dont know what happened there, possibly new or disgruntled employee.
I must stress this is a rare... but still an important one.. my warehouse guy was doing his nut lol.
I would definately recommend them (and do so) we usually deal with Dawn and she pops in if we have problems(pre maternity) maybe worth speaking to your local rep.

...EL057

John

Old May 22nd, 2011 May 22, 2011 2:02:51 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfreeman
Hi Vuego100,

I am the sales manager for Ralawise and I think came in to see you a few months ago? I notice that you state here that you tried us for a few orders and had some issues? To clarify, online orders go automatically through our system so this shouldn't have caused an issue.

My e-mail address is [email protected]RAlawise.com or you can get me on 07788184385 if you'd like to discuss.

Ed Freeman
Hey Ed.
The issues I had were very minor and nothing to write home about. I'll be coming to you for some other bits and bobs in the future etc. I did have a reasonable size order for contrast hoodies on the horizon but unfortunately it fell through at the last hurdle....Customers eh!?

Old May 24th, 2011 May 24, 2011 1:26:27 PM -   #8 (permalink)
MUK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Ed,

I will call you tomorrow regarding the issues, I'm currently in conversation with one of the after sales team but the credit team don't seem to be pulling their weight.

I made this post a week ago and we still haven't ironed out all these creases. I am still waiting for £37 worth of credit to be added on my account and £107 to be put back on my card which was meant to be authorised today.

Old May 24th, 2011 May 24, 2011 1:30:57 PM -   #9 (permalink)
MUK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I do realise that by typing "ralawise problems" on google brings this post up now which i will make sure is deleted once the problems have been sorted out, at the end of the day all i want from this is my money back, which i should have had 3-4 weeks ago.

Old May 24th, 2011 May 24, 2011 5:01:16 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

What are their prices like?

Old May 26th, 2011 May 26, 2011 1:20:03 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Alan

I find them competitive on price and good response.
Could do with seeing my rep through

Old June 1st, 2011 Jun 1, 2011 3:18:18 AM -   #12 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: John

WELL...
In regards my response above I had a meeting yesterday with our staff and we have a non conformance for Ralawise every day for the past 12 days. It seems I wasnt just up to speed, my managers are telling me every time they place an order its not coming in correct, or it is showing in stock and then not arriving as they are actually out of stock.
We are having a supplier review meeting this afternoon about all suppliers ( iso 9001 thing) and will kepp you posted.
As for ED ?? our order guys have contaced your guys and still these things arise.

would appreciate Eds comments and Bob will be contacting you from here no doubt.

John

Old June 10th, 2011 Jun 10, 2011 6:27:22 PM -   #13 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Andy

We do seem to be getting more picking error over the last few months, I always get it sorted out quickly though so can't complain. Low minimum order for free delivery aswell which is helpful to us.

Old June 12th, 2011 Jun 12, 2011 3:34:13 AM -   #14 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Michael

All the suppliers are similar now, they have good and bad days, great time to bargain with them though, tell them what Terms you want, they're pretty desperate for the pay with order customers, keeps the cash flow going.

Old June 15th, 2011 Jun 15, 2011 2:00:23 AM -   #15 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

We have been using Ralawise regularly now for past 2 years - at least once a week, found service to be very good, we order by 4pm for next day delivery to Northern Ireland - so cant be bad. Any problems we ever had were sorted out quickly...

This is a discussion about Ralawise that was posted in the United Kingdom section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in