[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise - Page 5 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > United Kingdom
T-Shirt information for the UK

[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 18th, 2015 Jun 18, 2015 1:55:37 AM -   #61 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ralawise

they are very good and quick for us

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 24th, 2015 Jun 24, 2015 5:11:30 AM -   #62 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Had minor issues with them in the past but all in all they are very good suppliers and the only ones i use for clothing in bulk due to their huge range and the prices are very good too

Old August 16th, 2015 Aug 16, 2015 9:51:05 AM -   #63 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Default Ralawise Pull Tab Box Solution

Hi guys.

I'm pretty fed up with the boxes too, been doing this for a while.
Pretty simple to remove the address label or just go straight over it and easy to screen print onto with your ad/logo.

Hope it helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xftPSJ7o6BM

Old October 15th, 2015 Oct 15, 2015 1:57:22 AM -   #64 (permalink)
MUK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUK
Unfortunately, after these problems in 2011, I decided to start trusting Ralawise again, unfortunately this has been a BIG MISTAKE.

On the 5th of December 2014, I placed an order using the Ralawise mobile website, but realised my mobile number was autofilled in using my old number, so they would not be able to ring me to take payment for the order.. (I always pay on card and dont have a credit account set up with them) Realising my mistake straight away and knowing the urgency of this order, I updated my number on the Ralawise website, and placed the order again but this time paying for it via card.

The next day, I arrived at the office late, and the order had been signed for by a neighbouring property and I was given my order.. Seemed to all be fine, until my account statement came in January which said I owed Ralawise £199 for the second order - which never arrived!

Ralawise never sent me a dispatch notification for the second order, DPD only sent me one tracking email, which suggests to me that the second parcel never even existed, but unfortunately Ralawise are adamant that because they have two signatures (one for one order digitally and one for the second order on their computer system) that I must have received both.. My problem with this is, one of them is signed on a packing slip - and one is signed on their handheld computer - the handheld computer wouldn't have any way of referencing the order numbers on and given two different formats to sign, I know anyone would. They can't seem to provide two matching formats like two digital and they are trying to charge me the £199 for the order I've never received, despite in 2013 I spent £16,000 with them, why would I lie about £200?!

I intend to take this all the way... I wont be letting them bully me into paying £200 for their mistake... Bring it on Ralawise!
I never followed on from this, but Ralawise eventually offered that i could pay £70 + my £60 account credit as a "goodwill gesture" which to me said they didn't believe me when i said i hadn't received them. After showing them this link; Are you clued up on your online delivery rights?

I got an email stating the invoice had been credited in full... it took from December til 18th March to come up with this resolution after speaking to both the Aftersales Team leader and the Credit and Aftersales Manager. Our rep at Ralawise maintained great throughout the problems, but unfortunately had no control over the problems - i sent them a Amazon gift card to say thanks for putting up with me during my battle with them! All in all, we have a rep at Prestige Leisure now called Keith, who's great. Yes, they don't sell as much stuff, but i'd rather trade with them than Ralawise any day of the week! Not had a problem yet!

Old November 5th, 2015 Nov 5, 2015 3:55:06 AM -   #65 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

I ordered some toddler t-shirts from them last week and half of them arrived with stains on them. I requested a return for those in my account and got no response whatsoever. Luckily I paid via Paypal and could open a dispute with them, but again Ralawise have completely gone dark... no response whatsoever to the Paypal dispute either.

I have always been very happy with Prestige Leisure, but wanted to try out Ralawise, but it's been a horrible experience.

Old November 28th, 2017 Nov 28, 2017 4:17:39 AM -   #66 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: SK

Have been using Ralawise for over a year now.

We order on a daily basis with multiple items in this order.
Almost on a daily basis we get errors such as;

Missing items
Order delays
Incorrect items sent
Even shipped to wrong address

The reason I am posting this today is now they are shipping orders on a 48 hour basis.
No contact about this just when we call to ask the whereabouts of an order are we told you will receive most likely tomorrow.

If anyone has been on their website you will see next day delivery plastered everywhere.
I will also add Pen Carrie are equally bad BTC has a much higher accuracy rate and have not yet had delayed orders.

Overall I am very frustrated with Ralawise service

Old November 28th, 2017 Nov 28, 2017 4:33:36 AM -   #67 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Pat
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I much prefer BTC as my #1 supplier. Although they offer a slightly smaller range, they are generally cheaper than Ralawise, offer 9pm last orders for next day delivery, and always use a pre noon delivery as standard. Getting the stock before noon means that on small or mid-size orders I can offer my customers a next day service.

I use Ralawise as my back-up supplier - mainly for their 'own brand' ranges such as AWD, Tri-Dri etc. They don't use a before noon service as standard, and I don't usually get my delivery before 3pm.

Wouldn't touch Pencarrie with a 10 foot pole, because they serve the end user.

Old February 9th, 2018 Feb 9, 2018 1:35:23 AM -   #68 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

i started using pencarrie as well as ralawise find them both very helful

Old April 29th, 2018 Apr 29, 2018 6:35:42 AM -   #69 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatWibble
I much prefer BTC as my #1 supplier. Although they offer a slightly smaller range, they are generally cheaper than Ralawise, offer 9pm last orders for next day delivery, and always use a pre noon delivery as standard. Getting the stock before noon means that on small or mid-size orders I can offer my customers a next day service.

I use Ralawise as my back-up supplier - mainly for their 'own brand' ranges such as AWD, Tri-Dri etc. They don't use a before noon service as standard, and I don't usually get my delivery before 3pm.

Wouldn't touch Pencarrie with a 10 foot pole, because they serve the end user.
I've only been using Pencarrie for a few months and so far and cannot fault their service (unlike Ralawise), i just read your above post and wondered if you would share abit more of the problem you had as i'd like to avoid doing the same x I know you have alot of experience with the t-shirt industry .
Many thanks
p.s understand if youd rather not say

Old September 11th, 2018 Sep 11, 2018 8:40:33 AM -   #70 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

pencarrie & ralawise, the best i have used

Old September 11th, 2018 Sep 11, 2018 8:49:31 AM -   #71 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Any white garment from Ralawise comes in in unsellable condition. Covered in dust and black marks.

Only a clown would open a garment warehouse half a mile from a blast furnace - Tata Steelworks are just down the road.

Having said that their own brand ProRtx range is excellant value and quality.

Old September 11th, 2018 Sep 11, 2018 9:00:02 AM -   #72 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

never had a problem with ralawise in years, but it looks like your on a mission to slate them, ive got hundres of whites in the room and not a mark on them?

Old September 11th, 2018 Sep 11, 2018 9:28:49 AM -   #73 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: brian

I stopped using Ralawise as the stock often came in dirty.

Old September 11th, 2018 Sep 11, 2018 10:46:39 AM -   #74 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roland1
never had a problem with ralawise in years, but it looks like your on a mission to slate them, ive got hundres of whites in the room and not a mark on them?
No mission or agenda. This is a thread about the pros and cons of Ralawise as a supplier not a fan page.

I use Ralawise mainly for Tridri, AWD and ProRtx.

They offer a good range, but as stated before there are valid reasons why I don't use them as my main supplier. All small reasons, but they add up to enough not to want to make them my first choice.

Their price isn't as good as others, their service isn't as good as others, and their order cut off isn't as late in the day as others. Other companies have before noon delivery as standard - Ralawise don't so unless their deliveries coincide with another companies they're stock usually arrives later in the day.

White stock is usually marked or dusty if bought in less than pack quantities. Anything that comes in packs often has a film of grime on the polythene.

They are situated close to a steel works which is not the cleverest place to open a garment warehouse.

Old September 11th, 2018 Sep 11, 2018 9:02:14 PM -   #75 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatWibble
Their price isn't as good as others, their service isn't as good as others, and their order cut off isn't as late in the day as others. Other companies have before noon delivery as standard - Ralawise don't.
would you mind sharing who these companies are?
Thank you

This is a discussion about Ralawise that was posted in the United Kingdom section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in