[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > United Kingdom
T-Shirt information for the UK

[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 16th, 2011 Nov 16, 2011 12:23:34 AM -   #31 (permalink)
MUK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ralawise

I posted this topic months and months ago after having issues with ralawise, I have since placed orders with them and even though I remain weary I haven't had any problems since. I am still very reluctant to throw any sales their way when I've spent over £4000 with btc this year and had no issues. I ended up waiting nearly 3months to get a refund of the money they had overcharged me on/missing stock.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 10:57:02 AM -   #32 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Shaun

We began using Ralawise a couple of months ago. We have had a really poor experience. The main issue is shortages in stock which shows available on the system. Also credits are not raised at times when they need to be unless chased. All in all more admin work.

They are a helpful firm, but the problems shouldn't happen in the first place. We are being told that the shortage problems are being addressed. So we will see what happens....

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 12:06:53 PM -   #33 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: chris

Unhappy Re: Ralawise

Their stock system is getting bad lately, that and lack of the things I need. I have been waiting weeks and weeks for items to come back into stock.

Plus twice in a couple months they have 'been too busy' to pick and post my order for the next day.

Seriously thinking of other companies now.

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 1:18:14 PM -   #34 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Michael

i can beat all the above, checked my bank statement, and noticed that they had taken two different amounts on the same day, checked records and found the £300+ amount was not my order, had to prove everything via scanned statement etc that they had fraudulantly took the amount from my account, was told 10 days later that it was an operator error and they had paid the money back, no grovelling apology, not even a free t-shirt, hence we use another supplier now.

Old September 4th, 2012 Sep 4, 2012 5:33:45 AM -   #35 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

It's that ole Cheap - Quick - Quality triangle. We expect all three these days from our suppliers but should really be happy with any two.

Old June 17th, 2013 Jun 17, 2013 3:01:32 AM -   #36 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Krissie

Whenever we order white garments with them half of them arrive dirty xD

Old June 17th, 2013 Jun 17, 2013 4:23:11 PM -   #37 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Daniel

looks like nothing has changed, ralawise really mess up sometimes, wasting hours of my time trying to fix their problems, around Christmas they tried saying I owed them a few thousand pound for some orders, which I had to waste time looking into, turned out to be mistakes by them and I owed them nothing.

credits never get credited, spent hours casing them up and still didnt get down, the last few orders they have sent me the wrong items out, one time I paid for Saturday delivery and half my order was wrong, and they wouldnt refund me the delivery costs (I couldnt have paid for Saturday delivery just for the items that were correct) which I think is just outrageous customer service.

They are always out of stock and items end up going on back order for months.

The sometimes package items badly, I ordered a 5 boxes of bobbins (144 in a box) and they just threw them into a big box without any filler (or they could have even stuck a little bit of tape on the bobbin boxes) and when I received it...you guessed it, hundreds of bobbins all over the place inside the box, I sent a complaint email, with pictures, just saying it would be wise to tape the boxes shut or to make sure filler is added when packaging bobbins and its not fun having to re-box hundreds of bobbins....any I got no reply, and when I ordered more the same thing happened again.

They pretty much get 100% of my orders wrong now, so I've jumped ship to another company and only use ralawise if I have to.

Old July 20th, 2013 Jul 20, 2013 12:01:12 AM -   #38 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Angry Re: Ralawise

do not use them always let you down never have stock lose money give you a catalog promise you the world as they do to get you all you do is ring no stock no stock i use btc never let me down as for ralawise one word
let down

Old July 20th, 2013 Jul 20, 2013 12:37:30 AM -   #39 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Alan
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Afraid to say that I have used them for some time now and on the whole have been fine. But of late they have let us down so many times looks like i may be turning to BTC

Old July 20th, 2013 Jul 20, 2013 12:46:33 AM -   #40 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Totally Agree, I like their range and comprehensive catalouge but they have sent out dirty stock, a Bar Gear shirt with a drinks stain on it and have also sent me someone elses invoice, not sure how that sits with data protection and all that.

BTC on the otherhand are bullet proof in my opinion.

Old July 25th, 2013 Jul 25, 2013 2:05:11 PM -   #41 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Steve
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I made the switch over from Ralawise to BTC after i was fed up with no stock and constant picking errors from Ralawise. BTC havent made a single error yet

Old October 15th, 2014 Oct 15, 2014 9:45:25 PM -   #42 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Ralawise get worse month on month, they offer guaranteed next day delivery for orders up to 6.30pm, quite simply this is false advertising, not only does it take them up to 48hrs to pick and ship but orders come wrong and with shortages that show plenty of stock when ordered. Just don't use them, they will lose you business as they have me and ruin your reputation in the process, if they went under it would be no loss to the industry.

Old October 21st, 2014 Oct 21, 2014 7:20:51 AM -   #43 (permalink)
TLK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Tud

Like many businesses they have good and bad points (things that need improving). The sales reps that have previously commented on this thread would be wise to take a note of every point bought up by customers or ex-customers on the forum. They could take the information to their line managers and maybe change customers minds.

Ralawise has a wide range of garments and other products. It's a kind of a 'one stop shop' for garment decorators. I like that you can often get something from them that isn't available from other suppliers. AWDis gear is always in stock and they have a large range. They do offer credit (buy now pay later) to most customers which can save time when ordering.

However, in my opinion, they are over priced compared to other companies we deal with. Especially when ordering, for example 14 t-shirts. You get 12 at a cheaper price then have to pay for 2 at single price. Why? Other companies (like BTC) have a fixed price and that's it. Plus they're usually cheaper. I also think the Ralawise website is awful. Navigation is terrible, other companies are much better. People will probably say 'you can ring them up and get a deal'. Why? I don't want to waste my time ringing someone from Ralawise, I want the best price from the off. That's why I usually go elsewhere!

They do have a lot of travelling sales reps, a fancy looking website, nice looking graphics in email shots and catalogues etc. Probably why they have to over charge compared to other wholesalers. We use a range of suppliers and to be honest until Ralawise change the way they operate they are always a last resort when ordering. Sorry...

Old October 26th, 2014 Oct 26, 2014 1:28:19 AM -   #44 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

From my experience and a company I sometimes work for, Ralawise will cost you lots of time in chasing up and correcting orders which have errors. They'll also send you lots and lots of emails, filling up your inbox. BTC on the other hand; very few emails and extremely rare errors.

I'd recommend to only use Ralawise for the items you can't get elsewhere; otherwise look forward to wasting time sifting your email box and sorting out errors when you could be doing something far more progressive, like printing t-shirts.

Old October 30th, 2014 Oct 30, 2014 4:46:51 PM -   #45 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Phil

I agree with TLK they're prices are almost retail prices on certain items. I usually use ralawise as a last resort.

This is a discussion about Ralawise that was posted in the United Kingdom section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in