[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Region Specific T-Shirt Information > United Kingdom
T-Shirt information for the UK

[GREAT BRITAIN - UK] - Ralawise

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 15th, 2011 Jun 15, 2011 3:36:21 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ralawise

Ed has been on and we have been refferred to one person responsible for putting our orders on.
At least they have taken some action which is a good thing. We have agreed to monitor the next week or 2 and see if improvements.
Shame that the very next order placed was sent wrong.
we are giving them a chance though, I think a sudden increase overall in their business may have caught them out a little.We order pretty much every day so the non conformances for suppliers you order everyday with are bound to be higher than ones we only order once a week with.
THOUGH... i remember once when I was an apprentice and my boss told me that why is it acceptable just because we are busy we drop the ball!! He reckoned that if you work on a maternity ward and drop a baby on its head beacause you delivered 10 that day and not the usual 5 is that acceptable?? probably not

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 16th, 2011 Jun 16, 2011 9:48:10 AM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

johnbol1, you seem to have been really unlucky. I've been ordering about 3 times a week without issue and on the occasions where I received faulty items they send replacements the next day. I really like Ralawise but have been offered better rates elsewhere, it is up to Nick now to see if they will match the deal.

Old July 3rd, 2011 Jul 3, 2011 10:16:03 AM -   #18 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ive used Ralawise for the ladt year, and ive never had any problems with them, they have always delivered on time and orders are always spot on.

So no complaints from me

Old July 5th, 2011 Jul 5, 2011 2:45:31 AM -   #19 (permalink)
MUK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I posted this topic in the mid of May, I believe i ordered in April, i'm still waiting for £37 to be refunded. They have given me £107 back so far. Takes the utter mick, needless to say, i've used BTC ever since (and never had a problem.)

I've had numerous phone calls with numerous operators, never seems to get anywhere.

Old July 5th, 2011 Jul 5, 2011 11:15:49 AM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipseprint
Ive used Ralawise for the ladt year, and ive never had any problems with them, they have always delivered on time and orders are always spot on.

So no complaints from me
Quote:
johnbol1, you seem to have been really unlucky. I've been ordering about 3 times a week without issue and on the occasions where I received faulty items they send replacements the next day. I really like Ralawise but have been offered better rates elsewhere, it is up to Nick now to see if they will match the deal.
We were doing probably more than 80k per year before the problems so I dont know hoe much you guys spend but it may be a pro rata thing, obviously the more times you order the higher the chance of error.
Anyways, the reports back from my guys are that the initial thing Rala did about account Manager wasnt initially successfull so we have changed our order deadline now, we have been putting our orders in for about 2pm now instead of 4 pm I reckon, and they say it has made an improvement.

John

Old July 6th, 2011 Jul 6, 2011 7:09:55 AM -   #21 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Sarah

JOHNBOL1 - I have the customer support managers contact details here if you'd like? I will be calling them shortly myself if you'd like me to pass on your number for them to ring you?

Old July 6th, 2011 Jul 6, 2011 7:24:40 AM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Michael

Just a quick question, were all the errors in Ralawise's favour? Mine were, then i question why none of the errors are in my favour.

Old July 6th, 2011 Jul 6, 2011 8:14:20 AM -   #23 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahdriftwood
JOHNBOL1 - I have the customer support managers contact details here if you'd like? I will be calling them shortly myself if you'd like me to pass on your number for them to ring you?
Thanks Sarah but I have them and we have been talking, got to be honest it is improving up to now

Quote:
Just a quick question, were all the errors in Ralawise's favour? Mine were, then i question why none of the errors are in my favour.
No not just in Ralawises favour.. all different ones, other peoples orders, wrong stuff, over sent, under sent.
John

Old July 6th, 2011 Jul 6, 2011 8:17:54 AM -   #24 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Sarah

Cool. Have to admit was a little surprised you are having problems but sometimes its just finding the right person to speak to. Onwards and upwards and good luck with the business

Old July 17th, 2011 Jul 17, 2011 8:33:09 AM -   #25 (permalink)
MUK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I would like to follow up on this post;

Ralawise's business relations team got in touch with me last Monday after reading this post. I had all my remaining issues sorted within 24hours.

I would close this post if i could, but access to delete posts is restricted on this forum.

Old October 10th, 2011 Oct 10, 2011 2:41:15 PM -   #26 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I use Caramba in Ireland & Ralawise for everything I cant get from them. Use BTC the odd time also & have no complaints with any of them. Always deliver on time & never any problems with the orders.

Old October 10th, 2011 Oct 10, 2011 2:57:12 PM -   #27 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Its the same. We just pay in Euro instead of sterling.

Old October 12th, 2011 Oct 12, 2011 1:03:43 AM -   #28 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Andy

Sounds like somebody who has really high expectations to me, yes human beings make the odd mistake, we do, so we expect it from them. Just as long as its not to regular and the problems are addressed.
We ordered some Magic Touch A4R paper last week and A3R arrived BUT one phone call and it was with us the next morning so problem solved. Also spoke to a rep at a show and he said they are always working to cut down on picking mistakes.

Old October 12th, 2011 Oct 12, 2011 7:47:26 AM -   #29 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Michael

To be fair, we all make mistakes, i recently found they do their utmost to sort out any problems.
Faulty fleece, replacement delivered next day.
Navy shirt sent instead of black, next day replacement.
Wrong carriage charged, one phone call, problem solved.
I'd give them 8/10.

Old October 15th, 2011 Oct 15, 2011 7:21:21 AM -   #30 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: chris

I usually place 2 large orders a week with Ralawise, and yes, they do make mistakes, but as has been said, it is always rectified straight away.

All the mistakes have been on the picking side with me. Just the odd 1 or 2 t-shirts, although typically, they have made 2 mistakes in a row on my last 2 orders, hopefully the next one is okay, still not checked it.

But overall I cant complain.

This is a discussion about Ralawise that was posted in the United Kingdom section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in