T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Thanks for the testimonial on Zorrel Tees. Two quick things the price of the Zorrel Dri-Balance Tee has gone down for 2007. We have also introduced the Boston Syntrel Microfiber shirt. This is definitely the least expensive/best quality shirt on the market today.
Hey Bill, thanks for joining the forums and updating us on the pricing.

· Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to track down a source for this shirt and I'm not having much luck. I got it from a race recently and I've found it to be one of the better wicking shirts I've worn. Does anybody have a clue what model this is and where I can buy some samples? Google turned up nothing and the Zorrel web site is less than helpful. It does not look like it's a cotton/poly blend. No other info on the tag except that it's made in Thailand.
We carry these t-shirts at our school. They are style #Z100, 70% combed cotton/30% microfiber 5.6 oz. Our students love these Ts.

· Registered
75 Posts
Did you guys ever get in contact with Zorrel? I know this is an old post but a lot of things are changing over there and your going to start seeing a lot of the product in the market place even in the basic business.

· Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to track down a source for this shirt and I'm not having much luck. I got it from a race recently and I've found it to be one of the better wicking shirts I've worn. Does anybody have a clue what model this is and where I can buy some samples? Google turned up nothing and the Zorrel web site is less than helpful. It does not look like it's a cotton/poly blend. No other info on the tag except that it's made in Thailand.
I am so thrilled to find this thread! My husband works in construction and I purchased the exact shirt you mentioned Zorrel RN 113897 at a thrift shop for him. I have searched high and low for a place to purchase some for him. He is uber picky about his work shirts and just loved the fit and feel of this shirt. He is also about to launch his own business and stated he would love to purchase some to add his company logo and name on. If you find these, and they are reasonably priced, please contact me. I have had such a difficult time trying to find a shirt that he is happy with. I know he and I would both be thrilled to end this search! 😊

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.