T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know if someone makes zebra print heat applied vinyl? I have seen the leopard print but no zebra.Or can this be printed on vinyl by a Roland versacam and then contour cut?Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks
Curtis

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I will call them and see when they are going to restock,it shows they are out at this time.Have you ever used Hotmark products? I have only used thermoflex.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I would suggest buying form anyone but signwarehouse. There customer service is awful. I use www.richardsonsupply.com for the Hotmark products. I really like hotmark for most material. I have never found anything you can't apply it on and it will stretch. I like Eco Film for cotton applications, but Hotmark is a great product. .... JB

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with you about Signwharehouse.That whole company Sucks [email protected]$! It looks like the print is a little big for what I need but I think I will try and get a sample. We have some teachers that want the letters RAE on the front of their T-shirts.At first they wanted applique but are looking at other options as well. Just trying to put together some ideas.

Thanks
Curtis

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Wish I heard this before I placed my order last Thursday....:(

I still haven't seen a shipping confirmation! I figured they were in KY and I'm in MS so it should be no more than a 2 day delivery. Heck, I'm waiting 2 days before they even ship!! :mad:

2+ days to ship?? Not is this day and age.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
signwarehouse was the only place i could find pink camo. my order is on track to be her tomorrow and it sounds like ive just been lucky dealing with them

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
I think there is a thread on this board where Josh from imprintables.com mentioned something about making custom printed vinyl for you.

I guess this means custom printing patterns (in this case a Zebra pattern) on sPecial white vinyl rolls...i could be wrong. :rolleyes::)

:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I finished the project with the zebra print. The only issue I had was that while running through the cutter the roll seemed to stick to itself as it was being feed through the cutter.So I just unrolled some before each series of cuts and it was fine after that. It weeded very easily almost as easy as paint mask,the lettering was pretty big about 4 inches tall.I pressed the Thermoflex on first due to the higher temp. for application.Then I let the heatpress cool down and pressed the zebra print while putting a teflon sheet over the Thermoflex.I don't know if the higher temp required for the Thermoflex would have hurt the zebra print or not so I played it safe. Let it cool before peeling and all was good.So we will see how it lives in the real world.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts