T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Zazzle totally rocks! This past week, they launched custom postage and also released a complete revamp of their website. It’s much easier to navigate and best of all, you can now design-without-login, a huge plus! I’ve ordered shirts and cards from Zazzle and been very impressed with their quality … enjoy the site!
-T
P.S. A friend shared with me the promotional code ZAZZLAUNCH44… use it while it lasts!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Re: Zazzle jumps ahead!

This is very sad. Yes, upon further research, this is a zazzle employee posing as a regular poster that just "happened by".

The appropriate title for this thread should have been Zazzle falls behind and begins spamming messageboards.

Very sad.

To Zazzle: if you would like to participate in this message board, please feel free to register under an official name and post as an official representative. Do not try to mislead the forum members.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone,

This is Josh from Zazzle. I wanted to clarify this thread because there has been some confusion. The initial post was made by an intern at Zazzle against corporate policy and without permission to make such posts.

We care very much for our user community and would never take any action to market or advertise the company in a negative way.

I will be checking back on the Zazzle forum regularly so please let me know if there are any specific questions I can answer.

Best,
Josh
Zazzle, Inc.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Josh, thank you for registering for the forums and clearing this up.

I was shocked to see that type of promotion from an otherwise highly regarded company...it's great to know that it was a "rogue intern" and not the norm for your organization. Be sure to flog the intern thoroughly :D

I appreciate you addressing this as an official voice for Zazzle and checking back every now and then to answer Zazzle questions that might arise. I'm sure there will be some.

:welcome:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I use Zazzle a lot. I love the image size for the shirts. I use Zazzle in addition to Cafepress in offering more shirt styles, graphic sizes and products. Most of my cusotmers who purchase from the zazzle site, usually purchase three times as many shirts than they would from cafepress. My problem is the mere 10% markup. I dont make as much as I would from the cafepress customer. I would like to see them alow us to set our own rates. Also make it more to where the Zazzle shop can intergrate with my site better. And one more thing....coupons! why not ever, never do I see or get and kind of coupon for zazzle? Whats up with dat!

Jock

·
Registered
43 Posts
one more thing, I have a shirt here i use to show to some customers. Had it for two years now. I wear it every now and then. still looks good and feels good and the graphics are still looking sharp keep up the good work. Same goes with two cafepress shirts I keep for the same reason.

Jock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts