T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A lot of people are asking questions about Zazzle and Cafe press and how to be successful with them. First of all I don't pay a lot of attention to Cafe press any more although I still make money from them. I focus my attention on Zazzle.

The purpose of this post is to say that it is very hard to just have a shop and make good money. You need several shops and then get your own domain that relates to your shops.
Advertise all of your shops on your site and have separate pages on your site that link not just to the url of a shop but a page that looks like your main page and you put your individual products from that shop on that page with it's own title , description,and keywords.
If you are willing to take the time to do that then you will start to see some success. If you don't have a lot of designs log into Zazzle and search for products that you want to promote on your shop.
Be patient my friends it will be worth it trust me. I'm living proof that patients pays. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.