T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im using all yudu products, my problem is that after i wash out the screen the image looks good but there are some spots in the image it self that look clear but when u hold it up to light you can see some residue that didnt come out causing my image to look spotty, i tried to scub them out w, no luck how can i fix this? what is causing it? please help

· Registered
983 Posts
My guess is that it is under exposed. When a screen is underexposed the residue will run down the screen and block areas that you don't want blocked. Try again but burn the screen longer.

· Registered
10 Posts
im using all yudu products, my problem is that after i wash out the screen the image looks good but there are some spots in the image it self that look clear but when u hold it up to light you can see some residue that didnt come out causing my image to look spotty, i tried to scub them out w, no luck how can i fix this? what is causing it? please help

Please post the results. I too am experiencing some of these problems and intend to expose small sheets at different exposure times. If you have already done this I would like to know what worked best before I wast the sheets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.