T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ppl. Im new here and is planning to start my own shirt design business but im having trouble finding a good brand to start with. after much reading through in the forums, i have decided to go with alstyle apparel, american apparel or continental clothing. however, im having trouble finding online sites that stock the above brands at wholesale prices and shipping them to singapore, where i am based. is there any safe sites anyone can recommend that provides a cheap shipping fee to singapore and good, reputable service? most of the wholesale sites i see here only ship in the united states. then i stumbled upon this site yque.com, that provides shipping to singapore and also gives good rates on the above brands. however i would like to know if anyone has any experience doing business with them before i make a purchase as im planning to order quite a big quantity. any comments or advice here regarding the safety of doing business with them and their customer service would be much appreciated. many thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered a couple AlStyle shirts from this site last night - First Time buyer.

So maybe my post isn't as useful but just wanted to let you know I went ahead with my purchase. It was only 2 shirts versus the 'quite a big quantity' you mentioned...

-
EQ

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I've never ordered from them, so I can't speak to reliability, customer service, etc., but I've checked out their site from time to time over the last 3+ years, so I can at least attest to the fact that they're not a fly by night company.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just ordered a couple AlStyle shirts from this site last night - First Time buyer.

So maybe my post isn't as useful but just wanted to let you know I went ahead with my purchase. It was only 2 shirts versus the 'quite a big quantity' you mentioned...

-
EQ

hey, would like to enquire, how much did u end up paying for shipping?

·
Administrator
14,653 Posts
Have you contact the international departments of American Apparel, Alstyle, etc.? While their U.S. distributors may not ship to your country, some of their international distributors must.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have you contact the international departments of American Apparel, Alstyle, etc.? While their U.S. distributors may not ship to your country, some of their international distributors must.
Hi,

do you have any of their international distributors' contact? sorry for the trouble =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts