T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'd just like to see what you guys think about these heat presses and their prices.

http://www.roxcell.com.au/product_details.php?rurl=products.php&page=1&cPath=22&pID=54&PHPSESSID=75140e52d2da8ad3d172056ccefc9a9a

http://www.roxcell.com.au/product_details.php?rurl=products.php&page=1&cPath=22&pID=36&PHPSESSID=75140e52d2da8ad3d172056ccefc9a9a

The first one: AU$999, plus $95 shipping (please note this is Australian dollars)

The second one: $1399, plus $95 shipping.

My budget is really under AU$1000 (I think that is about US$760). Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions?

My vinyl cutter was only AU$1050 (with shipping), I thought I'd be spending less on my heat press... I was hoping for a 15 X 15 clam press. I'm considering the HIX (or similar quality) non-digital, but I can't find anyone stocking them in Australia.

Is there much down-side to getting a non-digital press?
For 'medium' volume work would you reccomend going digital?
What are you using and how much did it cost?

like always, thanks heaps!

Jasper Schwab

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
JS said:
lol, hopefully... I'm not really sure what is causing the lack of response. My other threads got much more attention. *shrugs*

Thanks anyway, Jasper
Those presses look fine.
They look like they can handle 200 shirt per day.
They will last forever (the same type of heat press models).

here is what happens over time. (with my experiance with those model types).

1 - first the springs will go, so you simple get a replacement spring and instal it yourself, easy to do.

2. next the electrical switches etc will go, again simple to fix yourself.

but im talking about 10 years before anything breaks.... usually. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would go with the Heat Master Heat Press, the second one. My press of choice is the George Knight DK20S Swing-Away Heat Press, great machine but it's 1350.00 US, but out of your options the second one is a good machine and will last you awhile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts