T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and come back to see you've missed the boat on this year's forum t-shirt!

Grumble, grumble....

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Welcome back Nick :) I would love to go on a safari to africa, how awesome.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It wasn't one of those "The King of Nigeria has died and listed you as a beneficiary" safaris, was it?!? You could probably walk away with a ton of photos for t-shirts and such from such an adventure (King of Nigeria or not)!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was actually a little bit a a whirlwind world tour (I like to do that occasionally.... I'm not a Pharaoh, and you can't take the money with you!).

Now back in Melbourne (which isn't technically my home town, I'm British, but I tend to hang around here).

Any great events while I;'ve been away? Is there anywhere to see all the submissions for this years comp? All the finalists seem of a very high quality.

Anyone bought one of Threadless' new picture prints yet? They seem like a wonderful idea to me!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Any great events while I;'ve been away?
Rodney sold the t-shirt forums to News Corp. so now we're syndicated in all the major newspapers. I was the crossword clue for sixteen across on Tuesday! Unfortunately if people want to reply to a thread in the newspaper they have to write in on a form, but they can fax it to speed things up a bit.

Last time I saw Rodney he was on TV for his election campaign. The gold monocle was a nice touch, but I'm concerned people might see it as too elitist.

Is there anywhere to see all the submissions for this years comp?
T-ShirtForums.com 3rd Year Anniversary T-Shirt Design Contest Extravaganza

Anyone bought one of Threadless' new picture prints yet? They seem like a wonderful idea to me!
I was so sure I was going to, but every time I look at them I end up thinking "Could I really stand having this on my wall for more than a short time?"

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was so sure I was going to, but every time I look at them I end up thinking "Could I really stand having this on my wall for more than a short time?"
I was thinking of having some framed for my toilet.....

No disrespect, of course....

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I was thinking of having some framed for my toilet.....
They would make good toilet posters. It's not really the place for fine art :) As a Melbournite I would feel obligated to have the traditional Astor poster, but I've moved to the other side of town.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts