T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to the boards and I am looking to start a new t shirt company.(imagine that)
So any good info and links on how to get started and who to buy shirts from and what kind of pricing everyone is paying will help.
And thanks for having a forum to help everyone.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I suggest you read a lot of what's already been written on these forums.
People ask your question constantly, so we're less inclined to keep answering the same questions. I especially recommend you read the "101" messages by toonsign.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah, we should probably gather together a FAQ and drop it in the articles ection or something. I've explained the differences between heat transfer and screen printing 5 times or so now ;O

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting up guys. I have done alot of reading and it is scattered so you do need a most asked question section. Oh and no where have I found a section were people compare prices they pay for shirts and for printing.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums, yogurt.

The search feature is a good way to see if a question has been asked before, however, feel free to ask any question you have about t-shirts. If it has been asked before, hopefully someone will point you to the thread.

We were all new to this at one time :)

We don't have a section where we compare wholesale blank t-shirt pricing or printing prices. Since there are many variables there, that's something that is best done with your own research by contacting the various compnanies and getting quotes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts