T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to place an order Monday to replenish both black and white Fashion Film.

Normally we get a one day turn around.

Found out yesterday Stahls says that they are out of both and could not provide an estimated delivery date..........

I've got customers that will not be happy.

· Registered
1,028 Posts
Tried to place an order Monday to replenish both black and white Fashion Film.

Normally we get a one day turn around.

Found out yesterday Stahls says that they are out of both and could not provide an estimated delivery date..........

I've got customers that will not be happy.
Anytime you try to order after a big show like SGIA and ISS they will sell out fast. Nature of the beast this time of year for a lot of suppliers.

Sent from my LG-H901 using T-Shirt Forums

· Registered
81 Posts
Your going to find that even Stahl's is not as well organized as you would think. Just because one of their reps says they don't know doesn't mean someone there doesn't.

I had a few issues with them a few months ago trying to get swatches. Their warehouse rep "Amanda" handled the order every time and not once did she get it right. It took me calling in 4 times to the point where I was laughing at the customer service rep because it was so inane. She either sent me half the order, 1/5 of the order or things not in the order.

I usually check their site and then call in. This time of year after their big shows, expect some delays and confusion.

There are other companies also. Siser Easy Weed isn't bad although it is thicker than Fashion film.

· Registered
1,882 Posts
We apologize for the back order situation.

As an alternative we have Cad Cut Thermo Film, Sportfilm Lite, and Premium Plus in White and Black.

We are working to get the Fashion Film White and Black back in stock as soon as possible.

Have a great day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.