T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Alright folks, let's not forget one of the first rules of T-Shirt Forums: Be Courteous

While there was some very good feedback in Solmu's post above, some of it could have been worded a bit more politely.

While I think it's great that solmu took the time to go through the site and give honest feedback, I think that there is a line between honest and rude. Let's try to stay on the honest side :)

When you ask for opinions and feedback, that's what you'll get. To use an American Idol analogy, not everyone will give Paula Abdul or Randy Jackson type feedback, some will give Simon Cowell type feedback.

It's good that you can take in the criticism and brush off anything that offends.

Now let's all play nice :)

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
jdr8271 said:
Also, alot of the shirts on your site are copyrighted. Unless you bought officially licensed t-shirts, you are breaking the law.
This is a good point. Are you officially licensed to sell Rolling Stones t-shirts and James Brown and Ron Jeremy?

We can't allow unlicensed or copyright infringed work on the forums.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Solmu said:
If people are posting actual feedback requests (and not ads disguised as them) they should find honesty useful. Most of the time we're all too busy playing nicey-nicey to actually give any useful critiques.
Trust me, I agree with you. At the same time, it is possible to give an honest critique without being as harsh. It's not as easy, but it's possible.

I tend to critique the same way you did (which is why I don't critique as often, as many times the original poster is looking for validation they have done everything right, rather than an honest look at what they could improve).

(besides, I thought the first rule of T-shirt forums was "1. Do Not Talk about T-shirt Forums.")
See now you've gone and broke that rule too. ;)

That was the very first thing I said. So when I say it it's rude, but when someone else says it it's a good point? ;)
I never said what you said was rude :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.