T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone! New to the site. I just released my clothing site a little while ago. Wanted to see what you guys thought! I'm from the Bay Area. Been doing a lot of tees for a while now. All across the board. This line is an abstract edgy art brand that's based on real life stories. Each shirt has elements that describe them. I don't see them as t-shirts. I see them as art pieces. I am now working on all the cut & sew designs. So there's a little brief description about it. Let me know what you think!

HEROICS / DEVON ALMARINEZ / WHERE ART MEETS FASHION

You can also see my other work at: The Drop

I do custom designs for anyone and also have an in house print shop to create.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Devon

·
Registered
679 Posts
What's up everyone! New to the site. I just released my clothing site a little while ago. Wanted to see what you guys thought! I'm from the Bay Area. Been doing a lot of tees for a while now. All across the board. This line is an abstract edgy art brand that's based on real life stories. Each shirt has elements that describe them. I don't see them as t-shirts. I see them as art pieces. I am now working on all the cut & sew designs. So there's a little brief description about it. Let me know what you think!

HEROICS / DEVON ALMARINEZ / WHERE ART MEETS FASHION

You can also see my other work at: The Drop

I do custom designs for anyone and also have an in house print shop to create.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Devon
Excellent..:) I especially like "I don't do drugs, I AM DRUGS".. lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Devon,
its awesome to see you on here, and welcome! I have to say i picked up a heroics music tee (no idea how long ago) and wore the hell out of that shirt till it was grey!!! thanks for reminding me I need another!
keep up the good work and I will be contacting you about some design work in the near future.
B

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Devon,
its awesome to see you on here, and welcome! I have to say i picked up a heroics music tee (no idea how long ago) and wore the hell out of that shirt till it was grey!!! thanks for reminding me I need another!
keep up the good work and I will be contacting you about some design work in the near future.
B
Ah Thanks! I really appreciate it. Yeah, I haven't been on the forums too much, but It's cool to check things out and collaborate on others great ideas. Sounds good! Anytime. [email protected]

Thanks again for the support.

IIDA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts