T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I started my business thanks to what I learned on this forum and I am very grateful that it exists. I am going through a divorce, let the ex keep our solar business, he was supposed to make payments to me and of course he is not. I know everybody has a story but I was hoping my rhinestone Obama shirts would make me enough money to get ahead while I still do video production. They are making me a little money and selling across the country but not fast enough. I would love some suggestions for getting the word out because it is time sensitive product. I have no marketing budget but have a google ad words, facebook ads, you tube videos, craigslist, ebay and I blog all the time to get on google. Everybody is selling Obama stuff. Oh I also sent some shirts out to celebrities including Oprah, Bobby Brown and Tyra Banks. I never heard back from any of them. Any ideas for creative advertising besides shooting my ex while wearing one of the shirts?:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.