T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hotronix 16x20 swinger...used in perfect working condition for $500?

im new to t-shirt making and really want to be able to print larger designs. i don't want to buy a smaller press and later down the road have to buy a 16x20. this will be my first press and don't have $800+ for a new one.

any insight is appreciated folks.

thanks, eAZie

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
If it's perfect like you say, it's a great deal!!! I paid $375 for an 11x15. You won't be limited with a nice big press like that!!

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Yep if it works well and holds a steady temp, thats a great price :)

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Wow, you got a great deal. I like to hear about people getting deals.I never find them, maybe I'm not living right. Congrats on the new toy. ..... JB

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I paid $1250.00 brand new 14 years ago. The press is will engineered and last a long time. Never have any problem with it except changing the battery in the controller three weeks ago. That is how good the unit is. The battery lasted 14 years. It just keeps going and going like the pink bunny:D. Anyway if it is in good condtion $500.00 is a bargain.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hotronix 11x15 in UK worth £688 at transfertarget. It will be my firrst heat press! I think I'm gonna get itas the one above is much more expensive and I will be mainly printing baby and children clothes. Any opinions?

·
Administrator
14,656 Posts
Hotronix 11x15 in UK worth £688 at transfertarget. It will be my firrst heat press! I think I'm gonna get itas the one above is much more expensive and I will be mainly printing baby and children clothes. Any opinions?
how much more for a 15 x 15? The first time you have a need to do an adult 12 x 12 design, you'll wish you bought the larger press.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts