T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Yeah, Cafe Press is seriosuly weak in terms of options for colors, and options for different t-shirt manufacturers etc.

We were discussing it in another thread, and though they've just introduced black, it seems other darker colors may be a ways away. There was mention of a sort of cranberry color being added soon, which is good news. I think it's really hard for them to make adjustments to print on this stuff...it's new territory, so it doesn't seem like they'll have a bunch of color options anytime soon.:(

The other unfortunate thing is that printing on the black, and likely any other dark stuff that comes out in the future, is really expensive, about 18.99 a shirt.:eek:

So, do you have a store, or were you just thinking about one?

Also, could you put a link to one of the stores that is giving you the technical problems? I'd be interested to see...

· Registered
128 Posts
I agree about the weak Cafe Press colors. There seems to be no perfect option sometimes. If you could raise the capitol, I'd try some screen printing. Also, check out Print Mojo! They have high quality screen printing and a big selection of many different shirt brands.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.