T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought brand new in box in February but not set up until a few weeks ago. Intended as a general use printer but not happy with the output on plain paper. I bought the general-use ink set CIS from InkJetCarts, it does not have their heat transfer ink. They may be able to help you with what you need to change it (I believe it's only the Yellow that needs to be swapped). Waste ink tank has been installed, since the CIS is 5-colors the bottle sits in the 6-bottle CIS rack. CIS has not been hard-installed yet. Other large CIS companies do not sell a different inkset anymore so you may be fine using it as-is. I still have the original box but it has been folded flat. This has been used for less than 50 prints, though the initial charge used a decent amount of ink. Asking $200.

Only interested in selling to someone with full understanding of Epson printers and CIS maintenance, preferably someone who already has one. I simply don't have time (or enough experience myself) to teach someone how to take care of it or repair it if something goes wrong, so if you have any questions or concerns, please ask.

Available for local pickup only in the Jupiter, Florida area, cash only. P.M. me if you have any questions or for contact details, serious buyers only. Not interested in shipping + potential damage, and I do not use PayPal. Since it's at the office for my primary job, I am usually only here Mon-Thu. My digital camera is busted, but the CIS bottles are cylindrical in an acrylic tray that sits next to the printer, not custom form fitted bottles velcroed to the side of the printer like some other companies have. I will try to borrow a camera over the weekend if someone really wants a photo of it but I guarantee it's only been opened and set up in the last few weeks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts