T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a question regarding Wordpress ecommerce with Woothemes Wootique site set up. I'm starting my first online T-Shirt site and have been thinking of using Wordpress with Wootique.

I'd like to know if anyone has experience or sugestion on how to show customers different color scheams for shirt designs I plan to offer.

Example: A white shirt with a black ink logo. Is there a way to allow the customer to choose different shirt color or ink color and have that combination readily viewable on the site?

I'm not looking for a plugin that allows them to design a complete shirt (at least not yet), simply one that allows me to use my existing screens regardless of their color choices.

Thanks to all. Greg.

· Registered
261 Posts
Hi Greg;

I'm part way through a website using woocommerce and Fancy Product Designer plugin (found on codecanyon). I've had some help though. Both woocommerce and consequently FPD just went through some upgrades. As far as I can tell by the comments on codecanyon most the glitches have been ironed out.
I've yet to officially launch me website. I need to spend a bit mor time configuring and implementing the SEO.

· Registered
261 Posts
No problem Greg.
Please let know how you make out. And when your ready post
Your web address.
I had a fella on fiverr do most the work for me.
But like I said its upto me now. When I'm ready I too will
Post my web address.

Ttys

Peter

· Registered
1 Posts
No problem Greg.
Please let know how you make out. And when your ready post
Your web address.
I had a fella on fiverr do most the work for me.
But like I said its upto me now. When I'm ready I too will
Post my web address.

Ttys

Peter
could you please lead me to the person that helped you on fiveer. I really need help finding the right person there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.