T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been researching the subject here for a few days and I wanted to know a little more of everyones personal experiences or opinions on each. I have a site built currently through another ecommerce template and frontpage, but would like more options and availability of plugins. I want to be able to change different parts of the site and products without having to use frontpage.

What does everyone think? Functionality? Pricewise?

Thanks

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I've really a lot about using wordpress, and a lot say they run it with woo commerce for free, but everything I see about themes and all cost. Not that I am opposed to spending money to have a great site I'm just curious to what they use to do that.

Do you use payment processing on you site?

Thanks

· Registered
743 Posts
Ya I've really a lot about using wordpress, and a lot say they run it with woo commerce for free, but everything I see about themes and all cost. Not that I am opposed to spending money to have a great site I'm just curious to what they use to do that.

Do you use payment processing on you site?

Thanks
We use Stripe for payment processing. It works well for us. I recommend checking in with a website developer on choosing the best cart given your particular business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.