T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kiosk don´t want to print red.I observed that´s no ink flow in the line.What´s the problem?

·
Banned
487 Posts
Take the damper off and hook up a syringe and draw ink to the syringe gently! If you get ink to the syringe either your nipple on your print head is clogged, bad print head or not sealing good at capping station!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could print red tills two days ago and the print head was replaced for two weeks ago!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which part of the printer should I use to draw ink to the syringe? Print head...the damper...or the red line?

·
Banned
487 Posts
Remove damper from print head, insert syringe into part of damper that goes onto the nipple of the print head and gently try to draw ink! If you do not get any ink then remove the brass nut and hose from damper and connect syringe to hose and attempt to draw ink througth ink hose, if you still do not get ink you either have a clogged line or a cracked line. If you get ink at the line your damper is clogged or possily the brass nut was loose make sure "O" ring is there and in good shape re attach and try again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts