T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an urban style of t-shirts for women. The other day Julissa, the new host of BET was wearing a green Bob Marley T-shirt that looked like a bella or baby rib cap sleeve t-shirt, but it was very long. It went down to the bottom of her butt and looked like a tight sleeping shirt. It was over a skirt that went down like halfway to her knees, and had a belt over it. This discription may be to much, but if anyone knows were i can find a style of t-shirts for women like that, i would greatlly appriceate it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, that's just what i was looking for. Do you know of anymore companies that sell t-shirts like these with a wider range of colors?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the help. Durring my search for these t-shirts, i came across some that i really liked. I e-maild the owner to see if they would whole sale to screen printers but they said no. The do sell to distributers though, but you need a tax id to be a distributor. should i get a tax ID and then buy the T-shirts? Am i able to screen print on the t-shirts and relable them if i obtained the clothes through this process?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
They probably mean you need a resale permit number (which is a good idea to get if you're going to be selling t-shirts).

Depending on the material, you should be able to screen print on them.

You should also relabel them as much as you like as long as you follow the guidelines for relabeling: country of origin, garment makeup (cotton/poly/etc), and RN number I think. There's another thread around here somewhere with what's required when you relabel a t-shirt.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, Ok. I've read the thread on relabelling, i think i can follow those guidlines. How would i go about getting a resale permit number?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts