T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just wondering what your daily drives are and why? Liven up the thread with pictures.

Because the cost of petrol/gas & diesel is so high -

Petrol/gas per UK Gallon £6.32 / $9.73

I drive a 1.2 litre Fiat Punto! I get about 40mph

At weekends and for taking the NeoFlex to shows & events, I have a Burstner motorhome. We can sleep at the show venue :)

It's not as big as some of the motorhomes you guys in the US have - nearly 9m long and plenty of room to get the NeoFlex, generator and a couple of heat presses in :)

My sis Liz (left) & my partner Angie (right) doing what they do best - relaxing & drinking! :)

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Lol,
That small car pulls trailer? Jk. You seems having a life there:) business must be good. USA (PA) gas is $3.50/g.
I ride Honda scooter. 100/mpg. My work is only 5 miles. 40/mph same as your speed too. I have 2 of them. Cheap new $2199. 110cc. Great for picnic.:)
We should make GoNeoFlex. Add some small electric engine as option. It will get charged while we print. lol.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
Daily driver....2011 Hyundai...reason...all the goodies... Leather, dual a/c controls, heated seats, sunroof etc...on the highway...got as much as 39mpg..plus 100000 miles or 10 year warranty on power train..

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Daily driver....2011 Hyundai...reason...all the goodies... Leather, dual a/c controls, heated seats, sunroof etc...on the highway...got as much as 39mpg..plus 100000 miles or 10 year warranty on power train..
I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra this past saturday. Loving the mpg. Got all the same features and love it. It was hard to trade in my Pontiac Grand Prix GXP... but the V8 was only getting me 19 mpg vs the high 30's I am getting now. I put 22K miles on my car last year, so I will have some gas savings!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
if i MUST be in a cage, i prefer my capri

it gets ok gas mileage, around 25mpg i think.

when weather permits, then i ride my chopper, that i built...

i love it, it's a rigid frame (no suspension) so it rattles your bones just a little.. gas mileage is ok, i get around 40 mpg.

but, whenever possible... my daily driver of choice, is my scooter. Genuine Scooter Company, buddy 150. 150cc's of raw power. lol.

actually, it's quite surprising, when i'm the only rider, i average 100mpg just scooting around town. and i can top out at about 75 mph. i've ridden it from toledo to cleveland, chicago, and columbus all on the expressways. i keep up with traffic no problem.

with myself and my 16 year old daughter on it, we average about 85-90 mpg, and can top out at 65 mph.

and, we can fit $110.00 worth of groceries on it. we strap her violin on the back and away we go.

i use it to deliver up to 50 shirts locally. anything more, and the box is just too big to balance properly. but, i can strap a 50 piece order on the back with no problems.

and, as you can see, i look extra cool on it. and in no way do i look silly.

hahahahahaha :) hey, for 100mpg, people can laugh all they want :)

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Im a huge car buff and have built/owned several diff cars heres the "toy" 93 ford mustang cobra, aftermarket super charger etc, dynos at just under 600 hp!! Kids put a damper on the toys!! my son is 10 and he loves the cars aswell should be fun + i have a one "son also" on the way!! my daughters 14/12 dont have any interest in the cars:rolleyes:

my daily driver 2008 kia spectra:D 100k mile warranty 32 mpg!!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Cool posts,
We can use this kind of posts here and there. Cooling our brain,
I see many Hyundai and KIA on here because of 10yrs and 100k mile warrantee.
Dtg people loves powerful mussle vehicles.
So, all Dtg makers should make extended warrantee like Hyundai and KIA.
Use powerful engine to meet Dtg group taste.
I am thinking about 10yr warrantee on power train like H and K. Good idea?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.