T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.. our site is ready to be reviewed... ALL comments welcome. We have not loaded any of our product yet so what you see in the shop are just random... the shop takes u to paypal right now which we are in the process of finding a gateway but other than that, DIG IN...lol

Withindustries Online Store

cheers

mike

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi everyone.. our site is ready to be reviewed... ALL comments welcome. We have not loaded any of our product yet so what you see in the shop are just random... the shop takes u to paypal right now which we are in the process of finding a gateway but other than that, DIG IN...lol

Withindustries Online Store

cheers

mike
Mike, you might want to do the site up a little more before asking for a review. At this point, I don't really know what to comment on or have any suggestions to give.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike, you might want to do the site up a little more before asking for a review. At this point, I don't really know what to comment on or have any suggestions to give.

Hi,

im just looking to see what people think about the flow and feel of the site at this point i guess.

i guess i know what the shirts will look like so im picturing them there but im sure its hard for you to do that...lol...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
How much for the little kitty? :D:D:D So cute.

DaisyK said:
Nice website, but wish can check out without creating an account.
I don't know if this is just a mindset or what, but basically the only difference between creating an account and checking out w/o an account is creating a password, right? You still have to enter your name, address, etc .....

withindustries said:
im just looking to see what people think about the flow and feel of the site at this point i guess.
I think it's a nice looking website, Mike.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I'm sure it's a Canadian thing, but what is "PST" and "GST" that is factored into the total price?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
It's a nice looking site. Very soothing, which I'm guessing is part of what you're going for. I would recommend purchasing the picture from Istock however. If you simply download one, it has the Istock logo on it.

I like the blogs, which I think are a nice touch and you have multiple forms of contact information, which is always a pet peeve of mine. So well done there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts