T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use winpcsign2010 ? Supposedly they now have rhinestone cutting ability. there is a demo, going to try the demo this weekend.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah i have stuff for vinyl that work fine :) i am just looking for a cheap/affrordable rhinestone solution cause i dont want to pay the 1300 to das or the 1500 to ACS when i have a perfectly fine affordable cutter in the corner :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
nah i have stuff for vinyl that work fine :) i am just looking for a cheap/affrordable rhinestone solution cause i dont want to pay the 1300 to das or the 1500 to ACS when i have a perfectly fine affordable cutter in the corner :)
What cutter do you have?

You can get the Funtime Scrapbooking Deluxe 2010 Rhinestone software here
http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=49&products_id=4466

...on sale for 119.00 (reg 169.00)
And if you join the funtimesoftware yahoo group you can get the 10.00 off coupon!!!
:)
This is what I bought for my Graphtec CE5000-60!
J
I will let you know how it works in a few days when the software arrives.

The differences between the 239.00 Winpcsign 2010 version and the Funtime Scrapbooking Deluxe 2010 Rhinestone version are - so far - is the 239.00 version has 400 cutter drivers....
I am still waiting for a response in the other thread as to all of the other differences.

But as far as I can tell.... you will get the SAME rhinestone capabilities! :)

To get around the cutter driver problem.....
Save the file you have designed and then export it to your cutters software.

I do believe that SandyMcC can explain more about this......
I will wait for her response.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
As ALWAYS....thanks SandyMcC!!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts