T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running windows 98 with older version of fastrip and fastfilms.... Thanks so much.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL .... I don't Use win 98, I bought an epson 3000 a few months ago and it came with fastfilms and fastrip version 2.0...I have the option to upgrade all the software to my name and all new stuff for a a few bucks more.... The thing that i wanted to Know is that if i build a win 98 box just to use as a print server and to see if the printer works before i make my mind up on setting it up for xp or mac, as I would prefer to go the mac way. Just right now i want to see if the printer works before upgrading the software ... Now for my question.... if I do build a win 98 box what is the newest illy and photo shop that i can use to save down to print with win 98... I think that I have to have photoshop 5.0 to run the epson with win 98... Thanks a bunch I know i should just send the printer to get refurbed... and upgrade my software and be done with it. But I have spare parts build a box. thanks everyone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts