T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks sindhu g n
I am not familiar with you on the tjet forums. I'm curious how you know there are no issues. Do you know this from experience with a tjet and upgrading yourself?

Yesterday when I woke up my computer had automatically upgraded to Windows 10 - I did not request this. I immediately removed it and went back to my old operating system. but then I was having issues with Fastrip as it was saying dongle error. REalized the printers were not configured. I was in a panic because the computer I have does not have a working CD rom, so I knew I couldn't reinstall the fastrip CD. Found that it was still on my computer and I was able to reconfigure the driver - only problem now is I have to reconfigure it everytime I start Fastrip up.

Does anyone know how I can fix this without having to reinstall Fast Artist/Fastrip ?

Or has anyone out there upgraded to Windows 10 using FA/FR

I'm very nervous changing anything as I know this setup is going to be obsolete soon, and it is the workhorse of my shop. I will be lost without it. I just don't know where else to go to get support on this machine if I run into problems. Hope some of you have some suggestions for me - thanks in advance

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Thomas, I am sorry - I found out it could not be installed on windows 10 - I had a computer repair place find me a good windows 7 to reinstall on, YOu can also use XP
They were able to find me one for $250. Hope this helps- good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.