T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local school has changed their emblem and I am doing their uniform shirts, they asked me to give a quote on doing window decals. So I'm trying to decide between Oracal 651 and 851. Also, what is the general rule of thumb for a mark up on window grapihcs ( I have only done apparel). The final size of the graphic will be around 6" square (one color).
Thanks,
Kimsie

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I normally do the custom name too. I sell to boosters to resale for a fundraiser and do them for $4.50-$5 ea. ... This has opened many doors for me on many other projects. ..... JB

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I normally do the custom name too. I sell to boosters to resale for a fundraiser and do them for $4.50-$5 ea. ... This has opened many doors for me on many other projects. ..... JB
This is what I'd be doing -selling to the school and they'd resell to parents. Thanks for your input -I was kinda thinking around the $5 range.
Kimsie

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
$5.00 for a "generic" 6" school sticker wholesale seems too much to me. Depending on the design and how hard the weeding is and how many they ordered, I'd be at around $3.00-$4.00 price.
I was talking custom with a name, I agree on your price for generic. ... JB

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Its a 5 buck decal until they order in volume period. If they are individual names they can pay 7 bucks. Volume goes right out the window when doing individual names or tag lines. There is zero wholesale with one offs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts