T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I have an inkjet already. An HP Deskjet 2050 J510 series. I have searched the globe trying to find a self weeding paper only for deskjet printers. Not much luck. So, i'm thinking about buying a laser printer and go with the Imageclip. I found one at walmart.com pretty cheap. $88 to be exact. Its the Dell 1130, has anyone tried this printer by chance? I'm not sure if it will work well so i'm trying to research before i invest. Thank you.

· Registered
344 Posts
My designs are on 11 x 17 Trim - Free paper. It is a one-step paper. I use a color laser printer/copier namely Oki-Data. It serves me quite well. It does all the sizes from 8 1/2 x11 up to 11 x 17. I use a Color Copier that I feel produces "outstanding" results. I only use White Garments at this time. I know Black is "IN" but, my clients want white. I would suggest a large format printer that can handle your designs. I know that 11 x 17 .

· Registered
344 Posts
I forgot to ask you, what size are your designs? I would consider making my designs bigger and using a 11x 17 paper. If you can spend a bit more and get a tabloid size printer( that can do 11 x17) by all means get one. They are quite expensive around $1699.00) but, your ROI(return on investment) you would make that back in no time. Also, I would to to my nearest copy center and see my designs on their printer. PDF form is the best way to take your designs there. Output them on a 11 x 17 size and see what your designs look like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.