T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was just wondering if I upgrade my shirt store to premium account, will I get more traffic?

Also, I have shirts in my store but when I log in and look down at the 'my products' section of my overview it says: " you have no products on the marketplace"

whats up with that?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I was just wondering if I upgrade my shirt store to premium account, will I get more traffic?
I don't think they offer an increase in traffic as one of the benefits of upgrading to a premium account.

You are the one responsible for driving traffic and sales to your store via your own marketing,promotion, advertising. That's something you have total control over.

you have no products on the marketplace"
I think the spreadshirt "marketplace" is totally separate from your actual individual storefront for your designs.

·
Registered
148 Posts
No, a premium shop doesn't get you any more traffic, it's simply to allow more designs to be uploaded and less Spreadshirt branding.

Rodney is right, your shop has nothing to do with the marketplace. This is the area which you can put either t-shirts or just designs for anyone else to sell, it even allows people to make a custom t-shirt from them who don't have a shop at all and are just making a one off. You of course can set the amount of commission that you get every time a design is used or a t-shirt bought. The only downside is if you're trying to create a brand, putting the design in the market place means anyone can do anything with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts