T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Yes, I do believe that the US Cutters are used to cut the Hartco Series 425 material for making rhinestone templates. But the more important question is what will be the software you'll use for designing your patterns? Your best option will be a system that comes with software that will allow you to design whatever you need and then cut directly to that machine.

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Hi Ruby, I might be too late with this answer but I purchased the mh365 cutter also and had to buy the full version wnpcsign 2010 software so that it would be compatible to the cutter.
Terry is correct. If you want to be able to cut directly to your cutter, then you'll probably need Win PC Sign. You can download the demo for this program and make sure it works. The demo has ALL of the drivers available for testing.

· Registered
1,882 Posts
Thanks Ruby, I just this very minute cut my first template! I think I'm going to love this. My hands are so tired! Now, if I can just figure out how to get this cutter to make a complete pass on each circle plus a little bit more to make weeding easier.
I would check to see if your cutter has an overcut feature. That is what you would need to use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.