T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Can anyone explain what plasticharge additive is? lois
Hello Lois!

Plascharge is a waterbased discharge system that is designed to be mixed with a plastisol ink. For the Wilflex Oasis Plascharge you mix it with plastisol at a rate of 50/50. Meaning you take 50% plastisol and 50% plascharge and mix it together. You activate that total weight with the discharge activator at a rate of 6% by weight. This mixture will last for about 4 hours, so you only activate as much as you will use for 4 hours. It is designed to discharge on 100% cotton garments. Always make sure your garments are dischargable.

I hope that helps!

Have a great day!

Erin

· Registered
8 Posts
i am printing heat tranfer care label with wilflex Epic pf inks, but it cracks when stretch on cotton blends and on polyester. if i mix 10108SA Classic Stretch Additive will it be ok, if so what will be the mixing precentage ? and can i use 10005PFX Epic Stretch White with wilflex PC to print heat transfer labels. can someone pls. help me on this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.