T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Liquid silver going to look like standard metallic inks or will it resemble foil?

·
Registered
123 Posts
No dulling hear after a few washes.Looks awesome on a black shirt. great with fine detail. Dulling would be due to curing times. I also saw on the sheet to use a clear coat as it doesnt like being treated roughly. great stuff

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello All!!

Wilflex Liquid Silver is a liquid metallic ink that is made with metallic pigments. It has very very fine particles so it can resemble foil.

As all metallic it is important to follow wash recommendations. I have attached the Wilflex Liquid Silver Product Information Bulletin. It covers all print parameter recommendations, cure temps as well as wash recommendations.

Thank you!!

Erin

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
You can get some extra shine if you will hit it with a heat press (with a piece of teflon on top) after it is printed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We use Wilflex Liquid Silver and it's great but I'm wondering if there's any ink manufacture out there that offer colors like red, blue, pink, etc...

Thanks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
You can tint Wilflex Liquid Silver with Pigment Concentrates. However, due to the metallic pigments used, it is hard to achieve a saturated color.

Erin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts