T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
When I bought that mixing system it just came with the folder which had the inks in it and some instructions at the front. I think It's pretty simple software and easy to use though. I only use it to get the weights to mix my ink formulas.

· Registered
239 Posts
Hello!

Wilflex does not currently have a web page or instruction manual. However, feel free to contact our tech service department at 800-326-0226 press 1 or email [email protected] or you can of course contact me at [email protected] for one on one support.

We also plan to offer a free webinar in August on the IMS software.

Thanks,

Erin

· Registered
9,864 Posts
Hello!

Wilflex does not currently have a web page or instruction manual. However, feel free to contact our tech service department at 800-326-0226 press 1 or email [email protected] or you can of course contact me at [email protected] for one on one support.

We also plan to offer a free webinar in August on the IMS software.

Thanks,

Erin
What exactly is a webinar? If it is what I think it is, web articles, then I look forward to it

What does B/S, R/S & G/S in your MX inks mean? I do not have these extensions on my list? And one thing I wish wilflex will improve on at least in your costing screen is to highlight the entire row when selected or active. So difficult to see which row or line I am working on.

· Registered
239 Posts
Hello!!

A webinar is actually a live web based seminar. We offer one a month on varying topics.

This month the webinar is on Wilflex Color Mixing Systems and reviews in detail the three different mixing systems and which one will work best for your shop.

Next month is an actual review of the software!!

Suggestions on making the software better, is of course always welcome and I can pass them along.

you can try to use the filter feature in the costing screen to limit the amount of items in there.

Email me your contact info at [email protected] and I will get you in our system.

Have wonderful day!!

Erin

· Registered
9,864 Posts
Hello!!

A webinar is actually a live web based seminar. We offer one a month on varying topics.

This month the webinar is on Wilflex Color Mixing Systems and reviews in detail the three different mixing systems and which one will work best for your shop.

Next month is an actual review of the software!!

Suggestions on making the software better, is of course always welcome and I can pass them along.

you can try to use the filter feature in the costing screen to limit the amount of items in there.

Email me your contact info at [email protected] and I will get you in our system.

Have wonderful day!!

Erin
What are the minimum technical/hardware requirements to be able to "attend" a webinar?

· Registered
209 Posts
Wilflex ink software is pretty darn simple to use. Someone showed me in like 2 minutes and from that point on I was good to go. Whoever you buy your ink from can show you as well you just have to use the portion thats relevent to your system. PC, MX etc. I don't think there is much in the way of software thats any easier to use anywere.

· Registered
239 Posts
It is a web-based software that is loaded at the time of joining the webinar.

You can visit webex.com to obtain more info.

The software is very simple and very easy to use. There are also tons of functions that people do not use, such as the jobs function, recycle feature, calculate, etc.

Be on the look out for the webinar!!

Erin

· Registered
239 Posts
Thanks Print Monkey! The webinars are free.

At this time, we only have them available once a month live. We don't have recordings posted yet, but are working diligently to have them posted on our website.

Hope to see you at the next one! :)

Erin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.