T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most people use waterbased inks for printing on terry towels but I was wondering if anyone has used the wilflex fashion soft base for this. I use the fashion soft quite often and it seems it would be perfect for printing on towels since it gives the plastisol a waterbase consistency and feel. Has anyone used this method with success? Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I know most people use waterbased inks for printing on terry towels but I was wondering if anyone has used the wilflex fashion soft base for this. I use the fashion soft quite often and it seems it would be perfect for printing on towels since it gives the plastisol a waterbase consistency and feel. Has anyone used this method with success? Thanks.
I have been curious about this also. next towel job i get i plan to try it out. i see no reason it wont work better than plastisol without fashion base. let me know if you try

·
Registered
238 Posts
hi guys!!

Wilflex Fashion Soft Base is a great ink to print on towels. It is designed to simulate waterbased, so it sinks into the towel and gives a very soft print.

I know of several printers that print Fashion Soft Base on towels and really like the effect.

Have a great day!

Erin

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much. I will be trying it next week so I will let everyone know how it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts